Chapter 59- All Day Dance Practice. Yay?

It All Started With Hello Ch.59

Isis

"I swear I hate you, Dave." I snapped at Dave as we spent another long day in the dance studio. Artemis and I were leaning against the wall for our break.

"It's not my fault you didn't leave New Orleans for May. If you would have left earlier, you wouldn't be complaining." Dave said as the boys walked in.

"Y'all look tired." Ray laughed.

"Shut up, Ray. You piece of shit." Jari snapped.

"Sheesh! Y'all in a bad mood." Prod said.

"How about we have some fun, huh?" Dave clapped his hands. "Come on, girls. Get up."

Artemis, Brittany, Jari, and I smacked our lips as we got to our feet.

"Whatever song plays, you dance to. Freestyle or choreographed dance. Whatever song you want to." Dave said as he put his iPod in the doc.

"Pssh. This about to be so stupid." Artemis laughed as Booty Me Down started playing.

"Twerk some girl! Twerk some girl!" Prince whistled and Artemis started twerking.

"Booty me down. Booty me down. Booty me down." Ray sang as Brittany started twerking.

"Don't drop that thun thun. Aye! Don't drop that thun thun. Don't drop that thun thun. Aye! Aye!" Artemis sang and I started dancing with Roc, Prod, and Jari.

Artemis clapped her hands quickly to make me and Jari move our butts faster.

"Go let's find a song that doesn't involve twerking." Dave laughed as he changed the song. Transform Ya by Chris Brown came on and no one danced, but I could see the gears turning in Artemis's head.

"Play it back, Dave. Roc, follow me." Artemis said and pulled Roc out to the middle of the floor as Dave started the song over.

Artemis started dancing and Roc watched her and danced with her. At the part where it went, "I can have you swag surfing", Roc laid down on the ground and Artemis got on his back like he was a surf board. We all whistled and cheered when they did that. Jacob, Jawan, and Juno walked into the studio at that time. Juno looked so annoyed. Ha! The bitch is having boy problems.

"What's going on?" Jacob smiled as he hugged and smiled at everyone.

"Freestyles." Brittany answered.

"Cool. I wanna get in." Jacob said as he set his bag down by Juno, who sat near the door.

I'm Out by Ciara came on and Jari, Brittany, Artemis, Jari, Juno, and I jumped up. The boys were surprised to see Juno dancing with us.

"Ladies this yo song. So as soon as this come on, you should get on the floor and get to sexy on." Brittany sang.

When I say we made up a sexy dance, we made up a sexy dance.

"Oh shit!" Roc gasped as he stared at me.

"Say "fuck these petty niggas" if these niggas did you wrong

If he got a new bitch, then tell that bitch meet you outside

And pop her like a molly, tell them bitches recognize

Grinnin' (I'm out), I'm winnin'

The end and the beginnin'

I send them on an errand then I send them like my chilren (children)

You couldn't get a fan if it was hangin' from the ceilin' (I'm out)"

Artemis stopped dancing to rap. I swear she loves Nicki as much as Prod loves Chris.