Chapter 57- Used To Be Video 2.0

It All Started With Hello Ch.57

Artemis

"Did we have to come to New Orleans to shoot this?" Roc asked as we all slumped on windows of the van. We were in New Orleans to shoot our version of Used To Be.

"Yes. Alexa couldn't come out there." Brittany sighed. It was so early in the morning, but we were ready to shoot this so we could go back to L.A.

"Is this Mrs. Perry really going to let you film the fighting scene at her house?" Keisha asked.

"Yes. As long as Prince and I aren't too loud." I smiled. "Please Mrs. Perry loves us. We were some of her favorite students. Not to mention the fact that she's an old family friend."

"Alright. First scene will be the French Quarter where Prod will walk past Jari and...uh.." Walter trailed off, not knowing our friend's name.

"His name is Kenneth, Walter." We said.

"Yes, Kenneth. Jari and Kenneth will be walking in the French Quarter where Prod passes by them and has a flashback of their relationship. She sees him and gives him a taunting smile that says, "See what you're missing?"." Walter said.

"Okay. Then how about Ray and Brittany go to Café Du Monde on a date? You know, being all cutesy and stuff?" Juno suggested.

"That sounds nice. Will all of your friends be there to meet us? We need all of them to be there for this to work out right. We paid a lot of money to rent out the Café for thirty minutes." Keisha said.

"You're paying each of them fifty dollars, they'll be there." Isis assured her as we got to the French Quarter. All of our friends were by the ferry waiting on us.

"Look. There they go." Kenneth Harton pointed at us as we got off the ferry and walked up to them. It was the whole seventy-four other graduates from our class.

Everyone ran up to hug us.

"What are we doing first?" Trajae' Jones asked. Everyone started asking questions at once.

"Shut up!" Isis and I shouted. They became quiet.

"First, Kenneth and Jari will walk around the French Quarter and Prodigy will walk past them. We'll go to Café Du Monde where Brittany and Ray Ray will pretend to be on a date. You guys will fill up the café. After that we'll eat because we have the place for thirty minutes." Phil the God, the director, said. Everyone cheered at the promise of food. Phil chuckled. "Next we'll have Roc Royal and Isis walk around the Quarter arguing, but some of you will come up and they pretend they weren't fighting and smile and laugh with you all, but they'll be a little awkward together. Then all of us will relocate to Mrs. Lisa Perry's house where Artemis and Princeton will fight and Prod will try to convince Jari to be his again. Between each scene we will have the girls and boys dance. Okay?"

"Alright." Everyone muttered.

"Let's go onto Bourbon. We have a hour to film this scene with Jari, Kenneth, and Prod and Roc and Isis." Phil shouted and we all started walking.

"So girl," Unique said to me as she, Trajae', and Ayanna Holmes bumped into me and Prince. "You got this fine ass Mexican right here and you wanna fight with him?"

"It's just acting. But trust and believe it will look real." I said and gave Prince a look.

"But I didn't do anything." Prince sighed.

"Besides have Rachel in the damn video, you didn't do anything." I rolled my eyes. "How would you feel if Harold and I had the same scene as you and Rachel did?"