twenty nine

Justin's POV:

"Justin, sweetheart, when we arrive can you bring in the luggage's please. I would really appreciate it." My mother's voice fill my ears but I seem to keep my focus on my phone. 

I was texting Selena. I nod. "Yeah, sure mom." I mutter and continue on texting Selena with a small grin on my lips.

To Selena:

Are you guys there yet?

From Selena:

Yup, just got here! :) are you guys close?

To Selena:

2 minutes away the GPS says :)

From Selena:

Good x

Once I had lift my gaze, I see that we had finally arrived to Selena's cabin. I guess the GPS was wrong this time. Selena had the most stunning view I had ever seen. The sun was starting to set over the water - the setting was absolutely beautiful. The sunset was mixed  with some blue, purple and yellow - it was like a dream.  It's just all like those pictures that you see on the internet about beach sunsets - I actually lived it in the moment.

Her cabin was built of wood, of course, and it showed the nice sanded and varnished longs along the cabin. Its color was a nice dark brown which matched well with its surroundings. A few trees were scattered around the whole property which made it look very foresty. I can't wait to spend my time here.

My mother parks the car and turns off the engine. She pulls out her keys from the ignition and steps out to meet with Selena's parents who we're just outside waiting for us. Selena wasn't outside - I was guessing that she was inside.

I unbuckle myself and open the car door. I step out slowly and close the door behind me. I got to the back of the car and open the trunk. I pull out my mother's heavy luggage and mine - which was light. Who knows what my mother brought with her. I swear she brings her whole closet like Selena.

I roll them both with me and start walking towards the cabin where my mother and Selena's parents had already entered inside.

I march up the stairs and struggle to get my mother suitcase up, but it the end I got it up pretty smoothly. Selena sees me and comes over to open the door for me. 

With a smile forming on my lips, I thank her and I walk inside. I place the luggage close to the door and looked around, seeing nothing but a beautiful home decor hit my eyes. It was rustic which I liked very much. If I had a cabin like this, I'd be here every weekend.

"I'll show you around, Justin." Selena smiles and I follow her throughout the house. She shows me the bathrooms, living room, downstairs and the bedrooms. Being that the bedrooms were upstairs, she leads me to the one I was going to be staying in. 

She grabs the doorknob and twists it open. The door flies open and we both walk in slowly. "Best room in the house." She assures me, and sure couldn't argue with her. The room was very spacious and it had my favorite thing about this place - the amazing beach view. I beamed towards the window and looked outside. I shoved my hands in my pockets and stood there with a small grin on my face.

"I believe it - I can't argue with you on that one." I chuckle and I felt Selena's presents next to me. My gaze turns over to her and I could see her starring out of the distance, leaning onto the ledge of the window. "How come you never told me about this - this cabin?" I ask her.

She looks down at her hands and lifts her gaze. "I don't know - it just never came to mind. I rarely come here but I should come here more often." She spoke softly.