twenty three

Selena's POV:

I walk out of the shower and wrap a towel around my steaming body. Drying down my hair with another towel, I head out of the bathroom and sit at my makeup table. I quickly got my products for my hair and brush in it. After blow drying my hair for a good five minutes and place my hair in a messy bun, I start getting dressed. I wear a white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves and with that, I managed to complement my look with ripped black jeans. 

I apply light makeup and while doing that, I had the biggest craving for pancakes. I stand up after I finish my makeup and head downstairs to the kitchen to prepare my pancakes. I check in our cabinets to see if I had everything I needed to make my delicious breakfast.

I pull out a few bowls and started preparing the batter. I mix my dry ingredients together along with the wet ingredients. I whip the batter until it was perfect to my liking. I then start making them. It smelled delicious.

As I cook, thoughts started running through my head. I realize I was probably going to be thrown questions when I would arrive at school. Alex, Allison and I we're going to be watched throughout the whole day. Rumors will be thrown around. I just don't want to deal with it.

I'm done with Alex. Can everybody just worry about their own lives and instead of mine! Suddenly, I feel two pair of hands on my hips and I jump slightly, "Justin you scared me," I gasp as a small giggle escapes his mouth.

"Sorry." He says softly. "Are you okay? You seem a little worried or better yet tense." He asks. I turned around with him still holding my waist. I lean against the counter, holding his arms. I kind of look away, not wanting to tell him, but, eventually he was going to get it out of me. It might as well come out now.

"I-I just know what's going to happen when we get to school. Rumors are going to be flying around with people watching my every move. It's like I can't breathe on my own without everybody asking me if it's true and what happened. It's stressing me out--"

"Hey," he cups my cheeks with his hands. "It's none of their business anyways; it doesn't concern them. I won't let anybody bug you, okay?" He looks deeply into my eyes so reassuringly.

"Justin, you don't need to do that--" I shook my head but he insists.

"I want to." He smiles cheekily. "i want you to be happy, to move on from all of this. Nobody is going to harass you." I chuckle as he wraps his arms around me for a hug. I embrace his torso, taking in the smell of his cologne. He smelled so damn good. "Don't stress about, alright." He reminds me.

"I'll try not too." He releases me from his grip and face each other. "You're the sweetest guy I know." 

"I know I am." He smirks and comes up closer to me. He picks me up and settles me on the counter, my hands on neck. I smile and he presses his lips on mine. He bits my lip and lets it bounce back. I close my eyes and pull him closer to me. He kisses me again. 

I'm falling for him...

↓↓  

We both enter into the front doors of the school and like expected, people already started whispering and watching me like a hawk. I look over to Justin annoyed, giving him that 'I told you so' look. He laughs and I shake my head with a grin on my lips. We gather our things for our first class, which we had together, and hung out in front of Justin's locker.

"I don't get why you think it's funny." I ask him ignorantly, holding my books in my arms.

"I just don't understand why you care so much about what people think of you. You just simply shouldn't. Their wasting their time while you're actually living yours." He closes his locker and holds his books in his hands. He then leans against his locker, waiting for my response.