fifteen

Selena's POV

"I love you," he says, looking deeply into my eyes with his hands holding my cheeks. I smile, "I love you too, Justin."

He then smiles and his hands slowly make their way to my hips where he pulls me closer. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I tilt my forehead against his. Our noses touched. He leans to kiss mebut I tease him by leaning back a little. I smirk, hearing him groan against my cheek.

"Why are you teasing me like that?" his gently yet raspy voice makes its way through my dazzled ears.

"Sorry--I didn't know you wanted me that bad." I stare down to his lips then make contact with his hazel brown eyes with a small smirk.

He chuckles, "Funny Gomez. Funny," he smirks and presses his lips against mine. I move my hands up to his hair and run my fingers through it with a smile pressed against his lips.

He guides me to his bed, never losing contact with my lips. He settles me down gently and hovers over me with urge.

I tangle my legs with his before locking eyes with him. He gives me a small warm smile, making my emotions go crazy. Impatient, I lock my lips with his again. He squeezes my butt making me thrust my hips against his body with a moan.

He starts trailing wet tender kisses down my chest while I tangle my fingers through his hair. "Mm Justin" I breath out.

My eyes open quickly, breathing heavily. I sit up straight and cover my eyes with my hands. "Oh my god." I mutter. It was all a dream. A dream. A damn freaking dream. It felt so real, with his hands on me and the way he kissed my lips.

It had been three days since the party and all I could think about was Justin. When he touched my lips, I swear, I was in another universe. A universe I just couldn't describe.

I need to tell someone about what happened, I can't keep it in anymore. I grab my phone form my nightstand and unplug it. Opening my iPhone, I quickly dial Shay's number. I press my phone against my ear and wait for an answer.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hello?" A sleepy yet confused Shay mutters.

"It's Selena. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but it's okay. I needed to get up anyway," she giggles, "what's up?"

"I need to tell you something that happened at the party. I need to talk about it with someone. It's starting to haunt me a little."

"I'll be right there. Just give me 10 minutes, okay?" She sounds more awake.

"Thank you, Shay. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. See you soon."

"Okay, bye."

I end the call and I jump out of bed and got ready. I put on a pair of jogging pants and a white tee. Tying my hair into a ponytail, I didn't bother to put on a inch of makeup--I wasn't worried about that at the moment.

When Shay arrives, we quickly got to me room and I make sure my door is closed.

"Okay, so what's going on?" Shay asks as we both take a seat on my bed. I stare at Shay nervously. I gulp nervously before spilling what was on my mind, "After I brought Justin upstairs, we started taking and the next thing I knew, his lips we're mine."

"You're joking."

"Not at all. I mean, I know I like cheated on Alex but it felt so right even though it was wrong," puzzled, I shoved my hands over my eyes and flopped on my bed. "Justin just makes me feel so alive. I've never felt like this before."

"This is so much to take in but on a positive note, you and Justin would be so adorable together," she gasps as I giggles, "Shay this is serious business!"

"Sorry. Who else knows about this?" She asks.

"Just you."

" You didn't tell Ally, right?"

"Heck no and she can't no about this."

"I don't want to get you all angry but, when I see Alex, Ally is somewhere behind following him." She gulps.

"Yeah, but they are friends?"

"There like magnets, it's scary Selena."

I frown. When Alex was busy, Ally was too, but Allison and Alex would never go behind my back like that. Well, that's what I'm hoping at least.

"You don't think she--"

"She would never do that to you, right?."

"Now that your saying there always together, I'm in full doubt." I throw my hands up. "Here's the thing, she did call me up on day and said; I did something really bad and I fell awful about it." I tell her. "I thought maybe she maybe trying to apologize about our past but I could be about something else."

"But maybe it isn't true, maybe there's just really good friends."

"There a little too close for my liking..." I mutter. My world is crashing down. What am I going to do? What if these doubts turn into my worst nightmare.