twenty four

Justin's POV

As the day continued, the heavy rain storm just got worse. Everybody's parents were concerned and we had no clue of we would be able to make it home or not; the storm was that serious. I tried phoning my mother many times, but I could never get service. We were completely stuck in school, for real. Walking around the school with Selena, we simply had nothing to do.

"I told you no one was going to bug you today." I walk by her side with my hands in my black skinny jeans. She glances over to her and saw a small smile plastering upon her glossy lips.

"You probably went to everyone and said, hey,don't bug Selena today." She mocks my voice and lets out a small giggle a little while after.

"I didn't say anything." I shrug with a laughing smile but I was telling the truth. I was with Selena almost the whole day.

"I'm sure you did." She narrows her eyes at me with suspension. I chuckle—I didn't say anything. People just don't care; they only talk because Alex loves the attention.

"Prove it. I'm not guilty." I throw my hands up

"I'll prove it; it's just, not today because I'm tired." She exaggerates and I let out a small laugh.

"Lazy-ass."I tease, bumping into her playfully. We then stop in front of a window and watch the rain fall in the outside sitting area. The only way to get in was from those doors that were just down the hallway.

"I dare you to go out there." Selena blurs out and stares at me.

"What?" I ask out of gaze, looking over at her with confusion; I was too focused on the storm that I barely heard what she was saying.

"You. Go. Out. There. In. The. Rain. Right. Now."She repeats her sentence in a clearer form.

"Alright, alright, I'll do it." With a smile, I open the door and run outside without any hesitation. The rain hit me so hard;I swear I almost fell to the ground. I could barely see because water kept coming into my eyes. I motion Selena to come out and surprisingly she did. She runs over to me and I caught her in my arms.

"You know, there's something I've never done." I shout through the heavy storm, I couldn't hear myself think. I caress her cheek.

"And what is that?" She answers, facing me.

"Kiss in the rain." I smirk and hold her close to me. I saw her giggle and I lean in and kiss her softly on the lips. My hands glide alongside her hips as our lips perfectly move in sync. I feel her smile, causing me to smile as well.

With water running all over our bodies, it didn't bother our moment. I start off slow and searching, because I needed to keep myself in check now more than ever. Her arms made their way up to my neck as she tangles her fingers into my wet hair. 

Electricity ran through my spine and sparks we're flying everywhere. It seemed like we we're the only people in this world. I would never forget this moment. Kissing in the rain with someone you absolutely adore is goals. (#goals) It made me feel things I had never felt with anyone else.

"You have no idea how I've been waiting for this,"I whisper in her ear, knowing goose bumps were going to run all over her pleasured body.

My lips meet hers once again, but this time it was more passionate than ever. She runs her hands down my black shirt that was pressed onto my chest caused by the water still falling like a huge waterfall. Soon, I pull away and she pushes her forehead against mine, her lips gently and slowly brushing against mine, wanting to continue. I smile and so does she.

"We better get inside." I shout with the storm getting worst.

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea." She nods with disappointment and grabs my hand, leading me to the door. She tugs on it but the door wouldn't open. With a scared look on Selena's face, we we're stuck in the middle of the school with four walls surrounding us with only three doors we could knock on. We we're going to be in so much trouble.