sixteen

Justin's POV:

Selena's eyes flutter open. She turns to me and slowly cuddles on my tattooed chest. She smiles tiredly as she places her hand on my stomach, moving her thumb in a circular motion over my abs. I look down at her, admiring her cuteness. With my hand gently rubbing her back, she giggles, "What?"

"I'm so lucky to have in my life Selena. I don't know what I'd do without you" I saw her smile, "I love you, Justin."

"I love you too baby girl." She blushes lightly before turning her over on her back. With a surprised look on her face, she smiles. Holding her in my strong tattooed arms, we look eyes. This is all I've ever wanted with Selena: to be finally mine. She holds the back of my neck and my bicep. "I really, really, really, really-"

"Love you," she cuts me off with an adorable ending the Carly Rae Jepsen's new hit song I Really Like You.

I chuckle, "Plot twist." She giggles and crashes her lips onto my mine. She pulls me closer and tangled her fingers through my hair. Our legs linked together and before anything had gone any further, my eyes quickly fluttered open.

My eyes shoot wide open. I look over to my clock: 7:45AM it read. It was all a damn dream. Pulling myself up, I rub my tired eyes and sit in the same position for a few minutes.

Ever since I made a move on Selena that Friday night at Tanner's party, she's all I could think about. Everything I do, I can't seem to get her out of my mind. She stuck in my thoughts like a magnet. I've been also dreaming about her ever since that night. Dreams like walking around hand-in-hand and cuddling in bed-simple. My dreams feel so real.

Kicking myself out of my thoughts, my feet touch the floor and I then start my usual morning routine. After taking a long shower, I wore a pair of black Nike basketball gym shorts with a white t-shirt. Not bothering to gel my hair, I placed a random Snap-back over my head. 

Dragging my tired body out of the room, I walk downstairs to the kitchen where I grabbed an apple before leaving for school.

Taking a bit out of my apple, I slip on my pair of black and white Nike Roshe Runners and slung my red backpack over my shoulder. Yes, I love Nike. Closing the front door behind me, my feet drag along the pavement until I got to my car. 

I get in and place my bag on the passenger's seat. Turning on the ignition, the radio was automatically playing on its own. The song Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars was playing. I automatically start singing to the song as I drive down the street to school.

"I'm too hot, hot damn; called a police and a fireman. . ."

When I get to school, nobody was really present. A few people walked in and that's all I saw. Nobody really caught my interest. I close the door of my car, and slung you bag over my shoulder once again. I begin walking towards the entrance until I hear my name being called from far.

"Hey Bieber, get over here," laughter fills my ears as I know exactly who was calling my name. Turning my path around, I see Jason and Tanner hanging out by a car. I smile and quickly made my way over to them.

"What's up?" I ask both of them but then I turn to Tanner. "And Tanner, you're party was awesome Friday! We got to do it again!"

"I'm glad you had fun buddy-for sure we're going to do it again." Tanner smile, nudging my shoulder. "But on another note, what took you so long?"

"We've been waiting for you for over fifteen minutes!" Ryan exclaim.

"Don't you guys think it's already early? There's still like 20 minutes till the bell," I answer with a slight frown.

"That's not the point. We came early for a reason. Because we wanted to know if we made the team or not, we wanted to speak with coach since the list wasn't posted." Jason explains.

"Go on-what did he say!"

"We made it." Tanner shrugs with a smile.

"Seriously? That's awesome!" I exclaim.

"Do you know what's even better-"

"What?" I cut off Jason.

"We're all starters."

"Wait. . . I'm the starting point guard--I beat Alex--"

"Congrats man. You totally deserve it." Jason crosses his arms smiling.

I smile and inside I was jumping of joy. Feels good to be appreciated. Can't wait to go speak coach. As wind blows in our faces, a car enters the parking lot.

Tanner smiles because he knew who was coming, "Shay's here."

Soon enough, Shay parks her car and got out with someone. I look closely to find Selena walking with Shay. I shove my hands into my pockets and make eye contact with her from fair. She looks at me and then at Shay. The more she approached us, the more the air tenses of awkwardness.

Tanner and Shay share a kiss as Selena stands beside Jason. The group starts talking but I couldn't help but stare at Selena. Not in a mean way, I just kind of miss her. Her eyes made contact with everyone except me. I lower my head and play with a rock that was set on the group. There was nothing I could say to her--not here of course.

She looks in deep thought. Everything was getting to her. The stress with Alex and Ally and then there was me: the famous kiss I place on her soft lips.

How could've I have so stupid to plant that on her. I knew she was in pain, now I just dug a bigger wound in her.