Goodmorning Drunkie, Id like to have my sex now if you please

Headache, horrible headache, Lance, club… Nate…. Kiss? Nate, kiss? Touching, home, kiss, sex!

           As Leila’s mind rewind back of the memory of the previous night, she felt her body enclosed by something. Realizing it was a human enclosing her, her head neatly tucked in the crooks of the neck, it was clearly a male.  Then the speeding six wheeler truck hit her. FUCK No! She screamed in her mind.

               But as she lay enclosed in the grip of the owner’s firm chest, she couldn’t help but feel safe, he felt seems so familiar, the firm hard breast, and his natural fragrance filling her nose. That definitely is not Lance. Then who the fuck can it…oh shit familiar chest, hard grip and not letting go…Fuck Nathaniel!” Leila realized and quickly tried to get out of his hold but the fucker was too fucking heavy. Taking a deep breath, Leila gathered all of her strength and pushed him; allowing him to roll right of the bed with an “Ow” that outa teach him, she thought, smiling to herself. “I see that you’re awake drunky” his deep voice came from the ground

“You pig!” she yells and getting up from the bed, only to see what she was wearing. “Don’t tell me we….” She asked, as Nathaniel got up from the floor with nothing on but his boxers, making Leila’s lips go dry. Smiling he teased.

“Would you have wanted something to happen?”

“Ew!” She squealed. “You wish”

“Ah, but I do” he said walking over to her, “Remember last night when you begged me for something, and I said that we needed to rest first. Well,” he continued, as a smug cocky smile purges at his lips “I think we got plenty of rest, so I would like that offer back on the table if you please” Confused, Leila wondered if he had recently lost his mad. Maybe being so pigheaded had finally got to him.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” she asked, rolling her eyes at him with an attitude as she tried to button up the shirt.  But he simply smiled at her and continued to approach her

“C’mon” he said with a smile,  stopping her hands from buttoning herself anymore “If you’re buttoning it, I’m just going to have to ruin a perfectly good shirt” he told her with a wink and immediately the replay of her demise flashes before her eyes, her words sounding at her ears, asking him to take her. God! Was she that pathetic? Did she actually beg for a man to have sex with her?  ‘Note to self’ she thought, 'kill self because there was no way she would be able to redeem herself'. But in the meantime, she responded with a scoff.

“I would never have sex with you” she spat disgustingly at him.

“Oh but I beg to differ my little drunky, you want me. In fact, you yearn for me to have sex with you. Last night, you begged me to give it to you.”

“I was drunk!” she yelled lifting her arms in the air in an exasperated manner! “I was fucking drunk, you fucking idiot”

“That you were,” he said walking to her as she backed herself away from him. But he kept walking, until her back clashed with the wall of his bedroom. “But my dear Leila, drunkies are always so truthful with their feelings.” He said with a mocking laugh.  He was right.

 In this sick twisted world, he shattered every bone in her body, making her limb. He takes her oxygen, living her breathless, and as he closed the spaces between their bodies, she lost her pattern of thoughts. Tears started to well up in her eyes, and immediately Nathaniel’s face softened. Looking into her eyes, he brought both of his hands to cup her face to bring his lips down to hers.