Passion

Leila stood in Nathaniel’s enormous living room, watching as he closed the door behind him. “We do need to talk” he responded as he approached her, his blue eyes piercing her hazel ones, as his body remained at total view only to be covered with a pair of brief, that clung to his manhood at the right angle. The rest of his body, fortunately, was simply in plain view, leaving Leila’s mouth dry as he walked towards her with the extremely tone abs. the V shaped made from his pelvic ring clearly defined as it runs down right to the treasure of his manhood.

“Yes” Leila mumbled. “We do”

“Then what do you want to talk about?” Nathaniel asked, his lips curving into a slight smile while he completely reached her. ‘He should not be doing this to her’ she thought to herself.  Breathing slowly and claming her nervous nerves, Leila rapidly said.

“Us”

“Us?” he repeated, hearing the question response, Leila realized that maybe this whole game might have been in her head. How foolish would it be if she told him and he looked at her with a complete blank stares. She was never one to reveal her feelings first, and she would just be mortified if he did not retaliate her feelings.

“I’m sorry, forget it. It was a complete misunderstanding” she replied as she moved past Nathaniel to leave.

Quickly grabbing her hands in order to stop her from leaving, Nathaniel asked. “Should there be an ‘Us’?”

 Bringing her body to clash with his and softly enclosing his arms around her waist. Nathaniel suddenly felt a sudden bravery, a sudden challenge to see where he would be able to see how far he would be able to take his attraction to Leila.  His mouth inched closer to hers as his fingers subtly massages her waist. Lowering his lips to her ears, Nathaniel whispered to her “Should there be an us?”

Embarrassed, Leila lowered her head to his chest and mumbled.

“I don’t know, do you want there to be an us?” she asked, her head still lowered her head waiting for his response. Instead she is answered by feeling Nathaniel’s lips on her bare shoulders while both of his hands stays at her hips, caressing her lower back.

“I think we both know what my answer is” Nathaniel finally replied as he lifts his lips from her shoulder and leaned back in order to see her face. Leila looked up and met his eyes, his beautiful soft yet piercing blue eyes.     

  Although Leila’s body met Nathaniel’s completely, she felt his hand pushing her body deeper into the crevices of his own. Leila’s legs wobbled. She felt Nathaniel’s hand touching her face and reveled at his touch. Cupping her face with one of his strong hand and her waist with the other, Nathaniel descended his face and met hers as Leila automatically stood on the tip of her toes to meet his awaiting lips. He tasted of fresh peppermint and a slight hint of liquor. Leila remarked. She loved peppermint.

 Opening her lips, Leila allowed him more access as he kissed her softly. The kiss wasn’t rushed or rough, but rather loving; tasting every single inch of her. Leila’s heart fluttered as she felt his body heat burn through her clothes. She moaned, as his kiss turned rough, urgent, and demanding.

Nathaniel didn’t t know how much of this he could take. He wanted to make love to her; to take her on the floor of his living room. She tasted of honey, so fucking sweet. He had never been turned on in all his years. Not able to hold his urge any longer, Nathaniel grunted as he lifted Leila’s body to his, wrapping her legs around his torso. He felt his penis hardened as she pulled at his hair. At that very moment; he forgot about differences, there wasn’t a race, but mutual passion intensified by heat and lust. His manhood grew harder as they collapsed on the couch, their mouth still doing a lusting dance. Her moans contracted at his heart as his hands roamed her curves. This woman made him lose his mind, made reckless decisions, and let him out of his shell.

              “Leila…” he started with heavy breathing, but could not bear not feeling her lips and return to take her lips in his again. And after successfully drinking from her again, he lifted his face to meet hers and restarted with his previous thoughts. Looking at her, her swollen lips from his rough kisses, her eyes filled with lust. “Leila” He started, if this ever would work, he would tell her everything. But at the moment, an impatient knock arrived at his door. Who the hell could it be, Nathaniel thought to himself, it’s way to late for anyone to be knocking on someone’s door.

“You should get that,” Leila said licking her swollen lips while looking up at him as her body is enclosed under his masculine one.

“They can come back tomorrow” Nathaniel responded as he descended his head to meet her lips. Lowering his mouth to her neck, he made her moan chants as he twisted and twirled and sucked at her most sensitive spots. But the knocks became more impatient and louder, causing Leila to slightly push his body away from hers.

 “You should really get that.” She said. “They have been knocking for a while, it might be important” She finished as she smiled at him and placed another soft kiss on his lips.

Lifting his body from hers, Nathaniel went into his bedroom and quickly puts on his black robe and return to the living room only to hear his mother’s voice yelling outside.

“Nathaniel Harrington, I know you’re in there! I can hear you walking around! You open this door this instant!” she yelled. Nathaniel looked at Leila and realized that a bloodbath would happen if his mother saw her. Taking her hand, he brought her to the bedroom and placed a kiss on her lips and warned her “No matter what the crazy woman says; stay here, Ok!”

“OK” Leila responded and Nathaniel closed the door behind him and ran to the front door and sarcastically said.

“Enlighten me mother” The older woman stormed to the living room and immediately started yelling.

“I know about the little stunts you out Alice through Nathaniel!”

“Me?” Nathaniel asked, his face mocking confusion. “I don’t know what are you talking about mother”

“Nathaniel, I am not here to argue with, I realize that you want to go to the other side to see how it feels to fornicate with these people, to make sure that the grass is better in your blood line. But you cannot choose that Piece of shit over a refine woman like Alice, and wealthy. I have spoken to Alice, the poor thing was absolutely destruct, but I have calmed her down and assured her that you will come to your senses; especially because of your father.”

“Mother can you stop giving the girl hopes, I do not wish to marry her”

“Now, but you will. She is your own, she is good for you. I just do not want you to get hurt, because you know you will have to go to Alice at one point or another”

“Are you done?” Nathaniel asked rudely, he had never liked the woman very much.

“Yes, I believe so” she said, fixing her clothes and holding a aristocratic stand

“Then I think you need to leave, I have to wake up early tomorrow, I’ll come say goodbye before you leave New York” He informed her. Nathaniel’s mother lifted her eyebrow in suspicion. She made her way past Nathaniel and started walking towards the bedroom. Quickly, Nathaniel reacted, running in front of her to stop her, “What are you doing?”

“I know you have the filthy bitch in here somewhere, that’s why you couldn’t come to the door”

“No one is here mother!” Nathaniel yelled as he tried to prevent her from approaching any closer.

Ignoring his statement, She walks passed him, opening his bedroom door. “Then you wont have a problem with me looking”