The Tale of the Rabbit

I am currenly not thinking stright right now. My mind is spinning around the world and landing in space
-3rd POV-

The White Flames burn everything in their sights. And when everything calmed down. Tsunayoshi found himself in a room with everyone in the Vongola excluding the Sons were present.

The room looks like those of a court where criminals had their fate decided.

And there was a boy smiling as he took a step front. (The boy look like the one on the left side of the picture)

"Good evening Vongola" the boy greeted as he continued on. "My name is Ryuk, formerly known as Alice and part of the White Family. Nice to meet you all~" Alice said. Noticing Tsunayoshi hard cold eyes on him. Ignoring the laughed of the Guardians laughing at his girly name. "What's with that eyes? Did I do something wrong?" Alice asked as Tsunayoshi looked back at him.

"No....it's just that....that name" Tsunayoshi muttered as Alice smiled. "I am Ryuk. But formerly known as Alice" he repeated. "That means that you aren't Ryuk but Alice" Giotto cuts in as he walked over to his son. He didn't know what to feel, happy or guilt. But now he had a family to protect.

"Let's leave that aside. Now, which one of you is th-" "Alice. What are you doing?" A Man appeared in bright light and stood beside Alice. (The man looks like the person on the right side of the picture) "I'm just curious. I never thought that I'll see Vongola this up close" Alice repiled. The Man looked at Tsunayoshi. "You have already met the boy, I see no reason of why you should meet the rest" he said.

"What?" Tsunayoshi gasped as he narrowed his eyes on Alice. "We met before?" He questioned, this Boy can't be the one he met on the playground, they are too different to be the same person. "Not really, it was me but not. It was Ryuk-Chan" Alice smiled, "I gave him temporary freedom using my flames. He beg me for it, to see his friend for one last time" Alice said.

"Friend?"

"Alice. I suggest you lock it up, and go back to the House. This is wasting our time" the Man said as Alice glared at him. "Well Sorry~ Hatter. But I have already decided" Alice hissed at the Man who glared back.

"Tch. Do what you want" Hatter sneered. "Oi, just who in the world are you?" G asked though somehow he didn't have his weapon. Asari and the rest was qurious as well.

"I am named 'Mad Hatter' of the White Family. And that will be the only thing you'll know about me" Hatter said. "And I'm here for the Next Contract~" Alice sang as he pointed at Hatter who stood beside him. "This bastar-Man is just here to oversee it" He said as Hatter glared down at him.

"Contract?" Giotto asked. "Yup, I only wanted to see you lot. But the one I really want to see is you two" Alice said looking at the Father and Son as he snapped his fingertips. Like stones, the Guardians and their Sons frozed and disappeared in pure light.

"Minna!" Giotto shouted as Hatter stopped him in his tracks. "They are safe. When this is over, we'll release them" Hatter said. Alice smiled as they found themselves standing in a circle of a round table. Hatter stood by the side.

"I'm sure that you know about the Traveler by now" Alice smiled as Giotto glared at him. "And?"
"Right now, there isn't any Traveler alive. Meaning that the gap between Sub-D is starting to waver" Alice said as he entered his serious mode. "The cause was You" he stated as a book appeared on the table.

[Wonderland♤Judgement]

"You caused a rift in the Line of your world" Alice said as he pointed at Giotto and than Tsunayoshi. "Bringing the dead back" Alice sighed as he looked at the book. "You killed the Traveler directly or not, you did. That is the greatest mistake made in the history of mankind" Alice said.