Second Game: Bad Night

It's my First time writing on a Computer...Didn't work out well....Any questions just asked and if there's any mistakes or missing parts, I'm sorry!

-3rd POV-

"Kehehehe~ the next game will be a fun one" Ryukino said, dancing around with Daemon's skeleton doll that he found. "Just hurry up and start!" G shouted.

"Hai~ The team choosen will be Knuckle, Gokudera, Mukuro, Lampo, Asari and Ryohei" Ryukino said, smileing away. "Oi! Don't we get to choose!?" Gokudera shouted, "Hehehe~ Nope"

Ryukino ignored Gokudera's screams of unfairness, and began the game, starting with explaintions.

"This Game will continue until you finish it correctly" Ryukino said "Meaning that if you don't get it right, you'll just be trapped until you get it correct" he continued. "WHAT! ORE-SAMA DON'T WANT THAT!" Lampo screamed, "Shut up! Not one asked you to comment!" Gokudera shouted, "Oi! Respect your elders brat!" Lampo shouted back.

"Well, let's get started shall we?"

[Shingeki-No-Kyojin-Live-Movie!-Trailer-Out!]

"Where the hell are we?" Gokudera muttered, he found himself with his team in a dark place. "Kufufu, looks like his an Mist user" Mukuro said as the team started venturing aroung together. "S-Scary" Lampo muttered holding onto Knuckle's cloths. "Haha! At least that's enough light to see each other" Asari said in his usual tone, though his hand was on his sword at all times. "EXTREAME DARKNESS!" screamed Ryohei.

"Oi! There's a door over there!" Lampo said pointing at a huge red metal door. "Woah, that's really huge" Gokudera said in awe "Can we open it?" He asked. "Kufufu, I suggest the adults do it" Mukuro said, guess he was expecting something to burst out of the door when open. "Haha, Why not Knuckle and Ryohei push it? Their are the strongest in muscle strength" Asari said as the two stood in front of the door with confident faces. "Let's Extreamly do it Oyaji!" Ryohei said "Of course! Let's exreamly break it apart!" Knuckle agreed. They really like to punch and break stuff uncounciously

In one punch and kick, the door slamed opened.

"W-What the fuc-" "Haha! It's not good to curse" Asari cuts Gokudera's line. The sight wasn't what they thought they would see.

Paint it red (This salvage...)

Blood was everywhere

Paint it Blood (....City)

There was bodies laying on the floor, leaning on the walls. There were two people, one standing in the miss of blood while another watched on.

"S-Stay away!" seems that some peoples are still alive and breathing. There was a group of people. helding out weapons, some broken, out for protection. "Oi! What happened!" Gokudera shouted but no one answered. Was the fear that great that he couldn't heard Gokudera's voice. The two father and son Guardians were the first to try and help, but someone stopped them from apporaching the group of people.

"Haha! Will it be me or you?" a voice asked apporeaching the group of people, panicking. "Which of us will fall into hell?" a voice that sounded childish yet muture. "Do you want to find out?"

"Tsuna?" It wasn't a fake, it's the one they knew very well. "Scared already?" Tsuna said with a smile, a sword in hand as he unsheath it. "Please! Someone! Help!" a person cried that went ignored. Tsuna's smile didn't disappered, just seeing it made the Team crazy. "Sorry but, I have to kill you" Tsuna apologized.

"What is going on! Ore-Sama is confused!" said Lampo, hidding in one carner of the room. "Mah, Can't say I Know" Asari muttered, A red Door that revealed Tsuna's mascurre. Not really a plesent sight to see. "Kufufu, My cute Otouto wouln't do this..." Mukuro mumbled. "We have to Extreamly help them!" Ryohei shouted but who stopped when Tsuna executed them all. "P-PLEASE!" the last men screamed but was stabbed through his heart. "Hehe, If you can to others, Why not me to you?" Tsuna whispered into his man's ear before pulling out the sword.