is about to Start

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (/'Д`)/ Σ( ° △ °|||)

-3rd POV-

"JJJUUUUDDDDAAAIIIMMMMMEEEEEEE!"

That was the day...that Tsuna died,

and the cause of death? He was suffocated by his very own Guardians. Somehow his thoughts went back to his meeting with this world's Tsuna and want he said about not betraying his family no matter what. How ironic

"I WAS SOOOO WORRIED JUUDAIME! REBORN WONT TELL ME ANYTHING!" Gokudera shouted hugging tighter as Tsuna fall onto the ground due to the weight. "Tsuna! Where were you!? You had me worried there" Yamamoto said. "Tsuna-Nii! You promised you'll give me sweets!" Lambo screamed, hitting the fact that he too was worried. "We Extremely Found You!" Ryohei screamed "B-Bossu"

"Kufufu," the only one who's 'reasonable' was the only one who noticed the frozen Primo Family standing there in shocked. "Care to explain? Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro asked

[Decimo-Family]
Tsuna - 20
Hayato - 20
Yamamoto - 21
Rukudo, Mukuro - 23
Kyoya - 23
Ryohei - 23
*Lambo - 17

[Primo-Family]
Tsunayoshi - 14
Gokudera - 15
Takeshi - 15
Ryohei - 16
Mukuro - 17
Hibari - 17
Lambo - ...14?

A.N I really don't care what age Lambo is anymore...

"Hahaha...ha..." Tsuna lost his breath, "J-Juudaime?" Hayato muttered before noticeing his mistake. He graphically onto Yamamoto's collar and thrown him aside, followed by Lambo and Ryohei who just wouldn't let go. Chrome was hiding herself behind Mukuro, her eyes were on Daemon. She was recalling the accident with Shimons Family.

"Before any killing starts" Tsuna said as he manage to take a deep breath.

"No killing, slashing, cutting, stabbing, strangling, drowning, shooting, biteing, dissipating, poisoning, choking, bombing when we're here"

Tsuna stated. Yamamoto was smileing, well...not really a smile. One that held a deeeeeeep meaning behind it. "We got found out, Tsuna said everything on the list" Yamamoto said "Tch, even though I really wanted to bomb that Melon.....if that what Juudaime wants I'll gladly follow!" Gokudera cheered, acting like a loyal dog. Again.

But before Tsuna could let his guard down, there's Primo to worry about.

"What the Heck!?" Gokudera cursed before being pushed by G in the head "What the Fuck!?" G shouted. "Thats unfair Oyaji!" Gokudera shouted back. "Hahaha.....there's another Dad" Takeshi muttered pointing at Yamamoto. "...UMAs!!!!!!!" Hayato shouted, eyes brimming with excitement. "Matte Hayato, don't get hyped up" Tsuna said as he stopped instantly, though his eyes were stareing at Gokudera and G.

"Oh Yeah, Tsuna. when your gone. Enma visited" Yamamoto said "Really!? I didn't know" "Haha, guess the kid planned something and forgotten about it" Yamamoto said. "Kufufu, enough with the chat. Explain" Mukuro said as Chrome was getting uncomfortable since Daemon was looking at her direction. "Quit stareing at her, Primo's Melon Guardian" Mukuro said, his trident in his left hand.

"Yare? There's two version of me" *Lambo said lazy, "Oh my god, there three of those lazy devils" G uttered, two is enough for him to deal with. Tsuna sighed as he turned to Kyoya and told him to deactivate his MistRing. Kyoya Hn-ed and removed his ring, revealing his real form.

"Oh my, Skylark Junior evolved" Daemon commented. Ignoring Daemon, Tsuna told his Family to introduce themself.

"Tch, Gokudera Hayato. Juudaime's Storm Guardian and Right-Hand Man"