Life of the 春 Family

This chapter can be consider a Side-Story, but I want you guys to know at least some but not much information on the 春 Family

-3rd POV-

"Damn, Those bastards didn't even put to a fight!" Heisuka, 8 Division Captain of the 春 Family, yelled as he walked down a street that once was a battle ground. "Haha, Looks like Heisuka is mad" Jenka, 5 Division Captain of the 春 Family, said in a cheeky tone, nudging Heisuka with his elbow. "What! It's not my fault! Besides, Tsuna and Saito-San were almost done when we arrived!" Heisuka yelled back.

"...Let's report this to the commander as quick as possible. Having Four captains in a place could mean trouble" Saito, 3 Division Captain of the 春 Family, said as he left. "Haa~ there he goes" Tsuna muttered, "Say, where's your man?" Jenka asked, there wasn't anyone following behind Tsuna. "Oh, I left them to fight a Family" Tsuna said smiling about something. "Really!? Where?!" Heisuka jumped in excitement, "There at.....Not telling" Tsuna said with a smirk as he followed behind Saito.

"That bastard!" Heisuka uttered, clenching his fits. "Mah, don't take it seriously" Jenka laughed.

Tsuna was walking down the street, there was a pile of bodies, pulled into groups by their mens. "I guess it ended too fast" he muttered, now there's nothing for him to do besides walking around and observing the scene. "I wonder how my mens are fairing against them" he wondered, Vongola may have went on a rampage but then again, those men were choosen by Tsuna himself, so at least they can hold out a fight.

......

"Seriously! You guys should have left me some guys to fight!" Cried Takezaki, 7 Division Captain of the 春 Family. The room was filled with music, Heisuka was dancing with Jenka while drinking sake. "I think your drunk" Fukusaki, 4 Division Captain of the 春 Family, "NO! WE AREN'T!" Heisuka and Jenka shouted at him before falling to the ground.

"You guys....SHUT UP ALREADY!" Eroshika, 1 Division Captain of the 春 Family yelled, slamming the sake bottle onto the floor. "Your more drunk then us Eroshika-San..." Heisuka muttered before Eroshika glared at him. "Shut up"

Saito just sat there, stareing at his cup of sake. He must be drunk as well.

"Woah! Go Yamai!" Jenka shouted as Yamai, 6 Division Captain of the 春 Family, found himself drinking his six bottle of sake. "HaHaHa! God this taste good!" Yamai shouted with joy.

Tsuna was sitting by the side, watching everything since he was too young to drink. "Hehe, Don't worry Tsuna! When your 16, you can drink as much as you want!" Koudo stated with a smile as he took a slip of sake. "Hai~" Tsuna sang as he stood up and exited onto the balcony.

"Fighting, Earning, Drinking, Sleeping..." Tsuna muttered with a smile. Those four things had became his routine. Fighting the Mafia, Earning money through the process, Drinking out into the night and then sleep without worries. It was a different feeling for Tsuna who was kept from cage to cage and never got to fly. And now, though the routine were the same, Fighting, Earning, Drinking, Sleeping. Every day was different, who their fighting and protecting, how much money their earning in one day, is there going to be another party to celebrate? Are they gonna sleep off the night without worries?

"Mah, at least today's fun" he said leaning on the railing.

.....

"Tsuna! Let's spar again!" Heisuka yelled, Cant say Tsuna wasn't used to it. Despite being 'new' to the family, Heisuka always wanted to practice against him. Jenka would watch was cheered them on. Sometimes, Koudo would teach Tsuna more on basic defence. Saito would spar with him on some occations. Yamai would practice with him when their bored

Of course, there's rivalry as well. Eroshika and Tsuna was enemies at first glance. Might as well call it instincts.

"Well~ Maybe next time. I've to do other important things" Tsuna answered "oh really?" Heisuka asked suspiciously, eyeing Tsuna for a moment. Tsuna glaze didn't fall "Ok, then I'll ask someone else" He said as he ran away.

"Hew, now then" Tsuna whispered as he took something out of his pocket. Sugar candys. "Gotta need some sugar~" Tsuna smiled as he opened up the bag and began eating as he went on wondering around the Headquarters of the 春 Family.

[Name, Rank]
Koudo, Captain Commander of 春 Family
Eroshika, First Division Captain
Tsunayoshi, Second Division Captain
Saito, Third Division Captain
Fukasaki, Fourth Division Captain
Jenka, Fifth Division Captain
Yamai, Six Division Captain
Takezaki, Seven Division Captain
Heisuka, Eight Division Captain

>春 Family
'haru' mean spring, a season of encounters and also when the Cherry Blossoms blooms.
Each Divisions has their own Men/subordinate that are handpicked by each Captains from the rest -Group of Trainees- to trained under the Division Captains.

A.N if you want spoilers~ go to Chapter [ Side-Story, A Normal Life, Broken ] of course you've already read it, but did you found a hidden meaning? I'm quite curious about that myself. If you did, comment to let me know!