Fate, Is his Enemy

-Ryukino's POV-

That's right...I took his life away...I watched him as he fade away from this world...

Yamai and Eroshika were throwing fast attack on me. It's happening...soon. It'll be over..

The white flames were vanishing slowly, those two captains were distracting my control. It was expected, those Flames were hard to tame after all. "Quit dodging Kid!" Yamai yelled as he thrown his spear at me. That long weapon breeze passed my left cheek. Such terrifying Aiming, Captain-San.

"Hehe, sorry but I have to dodge or I'll die from your spear" I said "That's what I was aiming for!" Yamai shouted with a laugh "Shut up and concentrate! Ryukino, Yamai, just so you know, YOUR ENEMIES SO QUIT ACTING FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER!" Eroshika screamed. "Nah~" both Yamai and I answered back together in which Eroshika burst into flames.

"T-Their really strange" Hayato commented, the fight looks more of a Mother yelling at his kids. "Mah.....at least nothing dangerous is happening" Yamamoto said. "Minna," Tsuna said "I know this is selfish of me but, I want to solve this mystery! I want to save Primo's Family! And Ryukino!" Tsuna said with determination beyond words. "Haha, you don't have to ask Tsuna" "I'm going where ever you go Juudaime" "Hai Bossu" "EXTREME MYSTERY!" "Yare Yare, if Tsuna-Nii wants, I'll go too" "Hn, Ikuzo"

Tsuna smiled at his friends' answers. The white Flames weakened for a second, enough for the Decimo's Family to go into action. Primo's Family as well.

"Hehe, Seems like the Real show began. Come at Me! Let's See Who Will Fall into Hell First!" Ryukino shouted as everyone charges at him. One with determination, Another with Excitment, and lastly some with hatred.

-Line Break-

"Byakuran, Where did They go?" Reborn asked The white haired boy who's eating marshmallow while watching Tv. "You mean Tsu-Chan's Guardians?" Byakuran enquired before answering "I have no idea, aren't they supposed to be in the Vongola Mansion?" Byakuran asked.

"That's the problem. Their no-where to be found" Reborn said with a small hint of frustration. After all, if Tsuna and his Guardians weren't presence. Reborn is the one responsible for doing paperwork. "Yare? That's one serious problem" Byakuran said eating his marshmallow. "It's been only a few weeks since I've sent Tsu-Chan and Carnivorous-Chan to the Sub-Dimension, but I didn't sent those Guardians ther-...Oh my" Byakuran muttered "What 'Oh My'? Spill it out Byakuran" Reborn demanded. "Seems like Guardian-Chans was summoned by someone" Byakuran smiled "Someone?" Who?"

"Easy, that Someone....is the Traveller" Byakuran said before explaining "Well, The Traveller is a person who watch over the Sub-Dimensions unlike us who wield the MareRing that watches over Main-Dimensions" Byakuran sighed and eyed Reborn "Sorry but. There's nothing I can do to stop the Traveller" Byakuran said "And Why?" Reborn loaded his gun pointing it at Byakuran. "The Rules" Byakuran answered simply

Rule 1: Anything can be done as long as it doesn't put the Main Worlds at risk
Rule 2: MareRings don't exist in Sub-Dimension for complex reasons
Rule 3: Do not harm anyone in the Sub-Dimension

"Just like any world, A Life is a Life. Those Rules were maintain by Travellers just to prevent any Harm from reaching the Main-Dimension as well as protect the Sub-Dimensions' People. But mainly because of Rule 2" Byakuran said before laughing awkwardly. "Hehe, I never knew he was in that Dimension I sent Tsu-Chan to"

"Tch, then how are we suppose to get them back?" Reborn asked ".....We actually can" Byakuran muttered before his face turned serious grabbing another marshmallow. "That is to destroy Rule 2" he said. "But didn't you say it is important to not break it?" Reborn questioned. "That was a lie, MareRing can enter Sub-Dimension though only for a short amount of time. We can bring Tsu-Chan and Carnivorous-San back but the rest of the Guardians are a different story, since their summoned by the Traveller himself, they can't come back anymore" Byakuran stopped before answering.