His Partner named Natsu

-3rd POV-

Reborn was about to leave the room when Byakuran stopped him "And Ine more thing," Byakuran said "Sub-Dimension doesn't have MareRings, just Vongola and Arcobaleno" Byakuran stated. If only Tsuna knew.

"Why?" Reborn questioned. "Only those 'Main Worlds' or what you call 'Parallel Worlds' allow access of MareRing. If Sub-Dimension has MareRings, it'll disrupt the flow between the Main Worlds....it's complicated" Byakuram said eating down his last packet of marshmallow.

"...Dame-Tsuna is gonna kill you when he gets back. Go Built a bomb shelter if you wanna live" Reborn said and left the room. Byakuran began shivering at the thought of Tsuna getting crazy for his blood.

"..I'm screwed..aren't I?"

[^0^]//

"Let Takeshi go or I'll shot" G threatened, but to Tsuna, Asari seemed more deadly then G. "No like that G," Asari smiled "Its supposed to be 'Let Takeshi go and enjoy your life while you can' " Asari said. G could have an heart-attack just by looking at Asari's smile that promise alot of pain, blood and gore. "U-Uncle Asari" Gokudera uttered, while G just sighed.

By now Tsuna knew he couldn't escape from the situation much longer. Sooner or later they'll figure out that his Tsuna, but not the Tsuna they know.

Tsuna made his decision, he flare up his flames reveling to the Guardians that he uses Sky Flames. "W-What the hell!? Isn't Giotto the only one who uses Sky Flames!?" G shouted, temporarily losing his mind. The only other person they know on the list is...

Gokudera's eyes widen, he didn't know what to feel, shock or happy. But all he know now, there is a chance that his Sky has came back. Asari was troubled, a person who suddenly showed up and uses Sky Flames like their boss.

"Natsu" Tsuna muttered as a fully grown lion appeared. "Now what!? A f*cking lion with skyflames!?" G shouted.  "Natsu, ready?" Tsuna asked in a low tone. Natsu nodded at his partner. With one hand carrying Takeshi and another his sword, Tsuna know that his at a slight disadvantage. "Knock them out, I'm counting on you Natsu" Tsuna said placeing the sword on the floor as Natsu growled before launching himself at the two Guardians.

"What!?"

Tsuna speed in front of Gokudera who wasn't fast enough to notice. "Tch," Tsuna punched Gokudera in the stomach, hard. Gokudera felt the pain like no other. Even after all my training...am I still not strong enough? Gokudera thought as he succumb to the pain and fallen onto Tsuna who carried Gokudera with his another hand.

"Gokudera!" G yelled but Natsu kept him busy. Asari tried to cut the SkyLion but his strength alone is not enough. Natsu has more experience handleing/fighting his enemies alone since Reborn taken a step further and trained the Vongola Animals with the help of Leon in case anything like this happens. Needless to say, Natsu acted just like Tsuna during his traning with Reborn.

"Damn you little rodent!" G snared, he tried to aim at the lion but Natsu was fast enough to dodge every arrow shot at him. "We need to speed up! He got Takeshi and Gokudera!" Asari yelled his swords flying around.

"Gao!" Natsu roared, fighting on the storm and rain. Tsuna carried Gokudera over his shoulder while Takeshi underneath his arm. "Dammit...Let me go" Gokudera weakly muttered, the hood was still covering Tsuna's face. Natsu must have been through a lot from Reborn's training...I'm proud of you, Aibou Tsuna thought as he felt Gokudera punching his back. Gokudera still has a long way to go, Takeshi too. I wonder how's the others doing Tsuna wondered.

"Gao!" Natsu growled at his partner from afar. Oi! Your my partner! Help me! maybe that's what Natsu was saying. "H.Hm?" Well, looks like sleeping beauty has woken up. "Where....Tsuna!" Takeshi said recalling his first meeting with Tsuna, or rather Tsuna's voice.

Lady Luck has abandoned me Tsuna thought sadly. Takeshi immediately realized that he was being held a low ground, looking up was the same person he met before he was knocked unconscious. From below, Takeshi was able to somehow make out Tsuna's face though there was a shadow covering it. There was something that caught Takashi's attention, was Tsuna's Orange Eyes bursting with confident and authority. Takeshi wasn't sure if he was imagining it or not.

"Done sleeping? Hurry up and fight!" Gokudera said will struggling to break free, he couldn't get to his dynamic or use it to escape for obvious reasons, he too will be damage at close range and his dad will go crazy and scold him. "Haha...sorry but I don't have my sword" Takeshi answered before Gokudera started screaming colourful words at him.

Tsuna was just ignoring their conversation, His eyes were solely kept on his partner, His Intuition say telling him that others are coming, and it won't be fun. "Natsu!" Tsuna shouted earning the Lion's attention as well as everyone's.

There's no doubt about it! This voice, it must be him! But...why does it sound so different yet the same?

"Come back, I'll handle it" Tsuna told Natsu who was hesitant for a second before returning back to the Tsuna's side. "Follow me and your Sons will pay the price" Tsuna quickly said before jumping onto Natsu's back and disappeared leaving no traces behind.

"Shit!" G screamed as he punched the floor with his bare fist. "Stop it G, we have to tell the rest" Asari said. Like coincident, Giotto and the rest appeared before the two Guardians.

"What happened?! There was a flare a moment ago" Giotto asked worried. G tried to avoid looking into Giotto's eyes, so Asari answered instead. "The person took Takeshi and Gokudera with him" Asari said picking up the sword that Tsuna left which belongs to Takeshi.

"What..did you say?"

[⊙ω⊙]

Tsuna was sitting on Natsu's back, carrying two people with him. They were jumping from roof to roof, One was screaming while another laughed. "Oi! Where are you taking us!?" Gokudera asked with his stern face. Tsuna stayed silence, He's no used to having Gokudera not being overprotective of him.

"Oi! I'm asking you a question!" "Mah, calm down Gokudera. Demanding answers don't really help us much at all" Takeshi said with the usual smile, His been watching Tsuna's every move ever since he woken up, he just couldn't peel off his eyes from the 'stranger'

"Gao~" Natsu sighed, he know very well that Tsuna didn't like annoying noises. Since he know huge bangs and sound means more paperwork and such, His likeing for peace and quiet has increased. "Ne Gokudera, doesn't this place looked familiar?" Takeshi asked, looking down below him.

This streets! It leads to Vongola Mansion!

"What are you planning!?" Gokudera yelled, struggling even more. This guy, is he gonna use us as hostages!? Gokudera thought. "Dammit!, I swore that I'll protect my family!" Gokudera used his strength and manage to get a hold onto some dynamic, Takeshi noticed and nodded when his eyes met Gokudera's. Sending a message 'Do it'

"Until the very End!" Gokudera yelled as he light the dynamic. Tsuna noticed the sparked dynamic a second too late,

"Shit!-"