VS! 1st Round!

VSs Rounds will take a longer time to update, I need to plan it out~ There's some important(?) Little things hidden In this chapter. If there's any mistakes, apologizes.
I'm soooooooo tired

-3rd POV-

"...I'm lost..." Yamamoto was walking through a hallway. He was chosen since he volunteer himself to be the first Representative.

"That Baseball-Freak, it's barely 5minutes into the game and your lost" Hayato sneered, he was with the rest of his Family, locked in the white room watching Yamamoto through the CCTVs cameras. "Well...It can't be helped, we don't know where we are" Tsuna muttered. All they know is that the building their in has a underground car park, at least 30stories with some indoor gardens.

"Ne, isn't it strange?" Lambo asked stareing at the screen. "What is it Aho-Cow?" Gokudera asked as Lambo glared at him "I'm no idoit, it just that...5minutes or not, shouldn't we know who's Primo's representative by now?" Lambo said as he unwrap his candy that he got from his pocket. "His right..." Gokudera scans the screen, none of Primo's Guardian or their Sons were showed.

Meaning, "Nufufu~ Looks like Primo sent out his big guns, It's neither Daemon or my counterpart" Rokudo laughed, wondering if his otherself is as strong as him in the past. But if it's Daemon, he might go on a hunt. "...Hopefully it's Mukuro, Daemon might not last if Takeshi might gone serious the moment he sees him" Tsuna muttered with worry. Even though it's already been 5years, Tsuna's Guardian has a grudge against Daemon, Dead or Alive.

"Lalala~ Oi~! Anyone here?" Yamamoto yelled, his been walking for awhile. His katana was on his waist then his back. "Hm? Maybe they haven't chooses anyone yet" He thought aloud,

Behind

Yamamoto turned, following his instinct. There was a feeling, something dangerous, yet not. "Haha,...Just it started" Yamamoto muttered as he jumped behind a wall. He lean out, he saw a short colour of white that disappeared as soon as it came. "?"

"What is that dude doing!?" Gokudera said, Yamamoto suddenly getting serious over nothing(to him) "Maybe he saw something and we didn't, after all, there's a lot of cameras here" Tsuna said, a screen with 97per camera views. There's 23 screens in their room, that's a lot.

"Hn, Omnivore" Hibari said as Tsuna turn his head, he saw Hibari telling him to come closer. "What is it Kyoya?"

"Yes or No, did You committed suicide?" Hibari said directly, Tsuna was caught off guard but manage to recover with a small nod "Though my gut says yes, I don't believe 'I' would do such a thing" Tsuna answered "..I didn't manage to tell you this, but your death in this world stopped Vongola and other party to be hunted by others" Hibari said, Tsuna stopped breathing for a second. There's a chance his counterpart loved his family, a chance to solve the puzzle.

"Thank you for telling me Kyoya"

"Can you come out? I mean, there's two of you and one of me!" Yamamoto shouted "Nufufu~ Brave aren't you?" Daemon appeared. "Yup...His dead" Tsuna slam his head against the wall, regretting his decision of representatives. Yamamoto smiled as he reach for his sword "Haha, Tsuna only put the word 'No' in front of killing, so...I can slice him right?" He asked, thinking that his Family can hear him

"He found a loophole!" Tsuna shouted, he should have put more thought into it. His dame-side and family reunion made him happy too much.

Yamamoto charged at Daemon, swing his blade forward. "Nufufu, you'll have to try more then that" Daemon turned into mist, surrounding Yamamoto.