Past, Present, Future

Comment and Review pls~

-3rd POV-

"Oi! What's wrong with you!" G shouted, Lampo was unwrapping his sweets, Rokudo was smirking and Daemon was playing around with cards.

"We're just following his wish" Lampo muttered, hugging a bag of sweets. "Nufufu, Forgive us Primo. But can you die now?" Daemon asked "Kufufu, That goes for Decimo as well" Rokudo continued. "You guys are seriously Mad!" Gokudera shouted. "Mah, whatever it is. We have to move pass them" Asari said as he nodded at Takeshi who seemed hesitant. "Haha, another Game?" Yamamoto asked in his usual 'stupidity'

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! IT'S NOT!' Hayato screamed. "Haha....for the first time I wished Reborn was here to fix this mess" Tsuna muttered, remembering his 'Tutor's strength. "Yare? you want Reborn here?" *Lambo asked, "that's a first" he continued as eyes were suddenly glareing at him with sparks of an idea.

"LAMBO! (Extremely) Shot Yourself with the Ten-Years Bazooka!" Tsuna, Hayato, Yamamoto, Ryohei screamed in syc. Scaring *Lambo in the process. "WHAT!?" Before *Lambo could move, he was crashed onto the floor by his fellow Guardians. "Isn't it obvious!" Hayato said "27-Years Old Lambo can Extremely beat them!" Ryohei said with surprisingly intelligent, not to offend anyone. "Haha! I wonder how he would look like now" Yamamoto commented.

"W-What are they doing?" Knuckle questioned, "I wonder.." Asari said. Hibari is currently trying hard to keep himself from biting his 'Family' to death. "Oi" Hibari muttered as they frozed and slowly turned towards his direction. "Quit it" Hibari sneered. Tsuna was the most Shocked, "H-Hieee" He uttered, For a moment. Tsuna though there's a tiger behind Hibari.

"Tch, I only listen to Juudaime you Animal-Loving Freak" Hayato hissed as Hibari's Tiger turned into a Lion. "HIEEE!" Tsuna yelled. "M-Matte! Kyoya! DON'T! No More Killing Spree!" Tsuna yelled in panic, waving his hands around like a maniac. "Shut Up Omnivore" Hibari said with venom in his words, holding out his tofas. "MY GOD! Put That Weapon Down Kyoya!" Tsuna pled, putting his puppy eyes into overdrive.

"...." Hibari paused for a second. Hayato frozed as soon as he saw his Juudaime, "J-J-Juudaim-" Hayato fainted "Hahaha.....ha" Yamamoto fainted next. "That Extreamly Cute!" Ryohei shouted. "T-Tsuna-Nii...you killed them" *Lambo said kicking the two fainted bodies. "Bossu" Chrome was blushing.

Hehe, My ultimate technique! though I have no idea how this works. Reborn just told me to just look sad and desperate, Tsuna thought. "Hn" Hibari lowered his weapon and went into a corner. "Yes! it worked!" Tsuna said as he turned to everyone.

seems like Decimo Family wasn't the only one 'Killed'. Giotto was currently being pulled back by his own Family, "GIOTTO! GET A HOLD OF YOUSELF!" G shouted, though he himself was feeling dizzy from seeing Tsuna's (rediciously) cute face. "LET. ME. HUG. HIM!" Giotto shouted.

"Eh?"

Rokudo was confused, what just happened. But at least he knew one thing. "Kufufu, Decimo sure is cute" He uttered with his mind rated A. "Oi, we need to keep this Non-Rated" Lampo said, glaring at Rokudo. "Non-Rated? What about him?" He said pointing at Daemon who looked as if He was in heavens "Nufufu~" "....Yup, this is just ridiculous" Lampo said.

Lampo jumped from his chair and landed on the ground, "Enough with the...drama" Lampo said "Let's Fight" he said charging his lighting. "Shit Lambo!" Hayato screamed purposely scaring *Lambo again. "Gotta stay calm" but Hayato had to do it. "Come Here and let me blow you up into bits!" Hayato threaten "Thats going too far!" Tsuna yelled.

and then, A famillar pink smoke appeared.

"Oh?" Lampo muttered as a burst of electricity exploded around the smoke. "Yare? Isn't this..." TYL *Lambo appeared! "Oh...this is familiar, Primo..and Young Decimo"