Return

-3rd POV-

"...Are you serious?"

Tsunayoshi stared at his comrade, the Third Captain of the Haru Family, Saito. "Yes" Saito repiled in his same-old monotone voice as he return the gaze with a blank stare. "...Are. You. Serious?" Tsunayoshi asked again as the Captain nodded. "There is no use in denying it. I'll be accompanying you on your trip to where-ever you are going" Saito said seriously.

Currently, both of them are at the entrance of the Haru Family. Tsunayoshi narrowed his eyes, pouting with disappointment at Saito, he had never expected Saito, of all the people, to appear in front of him. "It is an order. The Men from your Squad are all in the infirmary because of your rampage, leaving a Captain out on their own is against our Family's rule" Saito stated.

"..." Tsunayoshi stared at the man before he thought of an idea. "Than...Why is Saito-San here? They could have sent some Men instead" He asked. Saito stood there frozen with a sudden gulp, Saito was a person that can't even lie properly. "..I-I..." Saito muttered as he lowered his head, hidding his blush. Tsunayoshi's lips broke into a smirk "Oh? Did something happened?" He asked as the men's face got redder.

"...A-Atually...I was sent here b-because......."

"Because?"

"...Eroshika-San...kicked me out..."

"..........eh.....?.....Eroshika-San..Did that...?"

Saito glared at Tsunayoshi face that caked into laughter. "Enough with that. Let's get going" Saito said as he hurried himself to fetch the horses.

.

"This is..." Saito muttered as he approached a man ion on his horse. Tsunayoshi pulled his beside Saito. "Yup, I thought that I should drop by since I'm free for today" Tsunayoshi smiled as they climbed down from the horse and tied the ropes onto a nearby tree.

"I never thought that you would know these people" Saito commented. "Haha, I wonder about that myself" Tsunayoshi said as a wonderful idea popped in his mind. "..Ne Saito-San.." A smile of the devil has come to view. "What is it Tsunayoshi?"

"I have an idea, Care to listen?"

.

.

-BREAK-

.

.

"JJJUUUDDDAAAIIIIMMMMEEEE!"

Tsuna groan as he placed the paperweight onto his stack of paperwork. The doors flew open, the wind created manage to made its way to the papers. But luckly, Tsuna had already saved them beforehand.

"What is it Hayato?" Tsuna asked as the Storm Guardian wave his hand frantically around, pointing at the door. "Juudaime! Reborn just kicked down the main door!" Hayato screamed before he could ran away. "...kick down the what?" The devil appeared. "J-Juudaim-" Hayato was cut off as Tsuna smiled at his beloved Guardian. "And one more thing Hayato" Tsuna said as Hayato pushed himself into a corner unconsciously.

"Please don't kick down the door, I don't want to fix TWO when I could have done with ONE" Tsuna said as Hayato ran out the hallway crying "FORGIVE ME JUUDAIME~~! I'M NOT WORTHY OF BEING YOUR STORM GUARDIAN!"

Tsuna sighed again for the thousand time as he made his way towards the broken main door to find Reborn. But it seems that he doesn't need to, for Reborn came to him instead.

"Chaos Dame-Tsuna" Reborn smiled as Tsuna went over to his office desk. "Reborn! Why must break down the door every single time you make an appearance!?" Tsuna whined as the tutor smiled. "I am the World's Greatest Hitman, it's my job to make an grand entrance" the infant smiled as Tsuna's mood sink deeper. "This is just pushing it..."