Prologue

-3rd POV-

Tsuna was in his office, doing the usual paperwork which half is made by his outrageous, really destructive and powerful Guardians. Of course, Tsuna did tried to stop or at least lower down the things getting destroyed over and over again. But sometimes, Tsuna wished that he could have a day-off, at least One Day of Freedom from Paperwork.

Now that Tsuna is offically Vongola Decimo, more things gotton complicated. He had moved from Japan to the Vongola Mansion in Italy, the hardest thing was not moving his personal items but seeing his mother off. Reborn promised him that nothing will harm Nana as long as Tsuna continue to be Decimo, of course, Tsuna trust Reborn.

"Damn you Reborn...making these paper fire-proof..." Tsuna muttered under his breath, no matter what Tsuna tried, Reborn still could gain the upperhand. Tsuna still have a long way to go.

"TTTTSSSSSUUUUUUUU-CCCCCHHHHHAAANNN!!!"

Tsuna immediately lean low onto the table. The window behind him shattered as a figure jumped through it. By now, Tsuna didn't know what's frightening, wether it's the fact someone just crushed into his office, or Tsuna felt that he's used to this.

"BYAKURAN" Tsuna smiled, but the most frightening thing, is that there's even more paperwork to do. "Tsu-Chan! How's life?" Byakuran asked, taking out his bags of marshmallow. "Life just had me in a headlock, demanding me to do paperwork" Tsuna replied, with a dangerous aura lurking behind him.

"H-Haha, Then I'll get straight to the point. I'm gonna send you to a parallel universe for vacation" Byakuran spoken, without listening to Tsuna's questions. "Bye Tsu-Chan~" Tsuna disappeared with Orange flames left behind.

"Is Dame-Tsuna gone yet?" Reborn asked, drinking his cup of espresso as he enter the office. "Yup! I just sent him. You said you wanted a world for Tsuna to train even more harder, and I found one~" Byakuran said munching on his marshmallow. "Mind telling me in detail?"

"I've sent Tsu-Chan into a sub-dimension. One that Tsu-Chan can have fun in"

"Anything you wanna tell me before anything turns for the worst?"

"Well...."

_With Tsuna_

"WHAT THE HELL?!?"

Tsuna finds himself 1000ft in the air, falling downwards towards the earth at a fast pace. Being around Gokudera and other people who cursed alot for years, It influenced Tsuna a little...a lot...

Thinking quick, Tsuna flare up his flames and propelled himself and landed/crashed onto the ground. "I swear, I'll rip his wings again the moment I see him" Tsuna muttered as he got up.

"Now...where in heaven's name am I"