Between Two Skies: His Goal

A very very very very short chapter

-3rd POV-

"Yo, How's life?"

Tsuna finds himself in a white room, he was sure that he was with the others and Hibari. A white room, and there stood his mirror image.

"M-Me!?"

"Yes and No, I'm the Tsunayoshi of this world"

He introduced with a small smile. "Nice to meet you....this is weird" Tsuna said. Great, his talking to himself. "Oh? You have the Vongola Ring, Decimo perhaps" Tsunayoshi asked, he had seen the ring that his Father wore everywhere. "Y-Yes I guess"

"I guess? Aren't you Decimo?"

Tsunayoshi asked, if Tsuna has the ring, shouldn't he be Decimo? So why the awkwardness. Tsuna just started at the ring with a smile "Well...I was kinda forced into it..." Tsuna muttered. "Really? And now your wearing the Ring. Even though your forced to, why are you wearing it with pride?" Tsunayoshi asked, it's true. "...Because I've learnt a lot from it"

"Learnt? From that...Family?"

"Yeah, I was always called 'Dame' because I can't do anything right" Tsuna mumbled, recalling his school-life before meeting his friends. "Hm, how funny. You can't do anything right, And I'm not allowed to do anything right" Tsunayoshi chuckles, Tsuna just nodded in confusion that Tsunayoshi noticed. "Well, you have a choice and I don't" Tsunayoshi said directly.

"That...I don't understand"

"...."

The meaning of 'having no choices' don't everyone have a choice?

"Hn, When I was born. Mother died giving birth to me. Papa began to lock me up in that sickening Mansion" Tsunayoshi said "I was never given a choice in matter since they(Vongola) are afraid of me getting hurt. Of course, I never knew because I trusted them too much" He continued, eyes saddened by the betrayal he felt. "Primo must have suffered a lot from her death to do something like that! He just didn't want to lose you" Tsuna said with reasons, that has to be it.

"Really? For the whole of my life, locked away?" Tsunayoshi sneered "You have a freedom of choice right? Your not me, you don't know how I felt" Tsunayoshi said, glaring daggers at Tsuna who's cowering under his gaze. Afraid of himself, what a joke. "T-That not true!" Tsuna yelled back. He was bullied, hit, kicked by the students who see him as nothing but a unwanted trash. Tsuna tried to fight back but it didn't work, he tried to reason but it made it worse. He totally understand his counterself.

Losing your voice

"Why's that so?" Tsuna stayed silenced before answering "If I can't cry for Pride, then I'll try for it" he said "being 'dame' no matter how I scream, I can't reach anyone's ears. If that's so, then I'll stand for myself. I'm not alone of course, there's Reborn, then Hayato, there's also Takeshi and Oni-San. Mukuro and Kyoya, Chrome's there too. Lambo grown up a lot. Enma and his Family, Byakuran too" Tsuna said recalling his Family. "Kaa-San and Tou-San are there too"

"Their my Pride, my Friends that stayed by me. My Family!"

"..." Tsunayoshi was stunned, it reminded him of his own Family. Koudo-San, Heisuka-San, Saito-Kun, Jenka-San, Ryukino. The people that accepted him without word. "Then, I'll say this"

"There will be a time where you can't scream, no one will help you. No one will come for you. And when that happens, what will your choice be?"

"Then so be it," "what?" "If my own family abandoned me, kicked me, ignore me. I don't care" "How can you be sure about that?" "Seeing them made me realized, They're the onces that I fight for, I owe them my life. For saving Me"