VS!Round 3! His Killer

I know it's short I don't much much time to write so please forgive me, and Wish me luck for exams!

-Ryukino's POV-

Right now, the third round has began. Truthfully, It was boring, Up until now, that Storm Guardian of Decimo was roaming around the place searching not for Primo's but something else, maybe some clue to escape. I have to admit, that's smart.

Since I didn't said that they can't fight together, after all, Only those Rules I've stated are in placed. Other then that, anything could happen.

"Like said, 14 Members of Primo's...." I muttered "I've sent them invitations , But I wonder if they would join" I said, Those people might not come at all. But then again, they might. I smiled at the thought, the unforeseen future.

"So, how's life at your Family?"

"....it's fun"

"Of course it is, you ran away from Vongola for this right?"

"Hehe, Yeah. I guess your right"

"...Did you regret making that choice? , Tsuna"

....

"...Even thought I kept hesitating, I'm afraid of dying...The only thing I could do is to live. I have no choice but to choose this path..

...I regret it...but I have already chosen this path I will follow"

....

"Well, Like said. If you think it's right. Go for it"

A family made up of different Goals, I wonder what is Tsuna's Goal

"Perhaps I've been dragging this on for too long" I said as I looked to the screen. Hayato was scanning the whole place. Primo's were looking for the Storm of Decimo. I smiled as I looked through the screen to see Primo's Family. They were panicking. Those Executions were the trigger, since they are the ones who caused it, all that's left. Is for Decimo Family to figure out the picture, Before they arrive.

"Rules are simple, Catch your prey and watch the Execution which you caused.." I muttered as I laugh at their stupidly. "Who says that I'm not part of the Game?" Just because I didn't said anything doesn't mean Its not there. "Hayato sure is smart, But can he do it alone?"

-3rd POV-

"Tch, Where is that White-Hair Brat?" Hayato muttered, he had searched more then enough rooms but gathered no clues. And Primo's representative hadn't made their appearance yet. It was getting frustrating for him.

"Man, don't worry Tsuna. Ryukino did said we can repeat 3 players" Yamamoto said as he tried to cheer up his boss. "But...Mukuro.." Tsuna mumble, he dare not look at Chrome. He felt guilty. "Bossu..."

"WE'LL EXTREMELY WIN THIS GAME TSUNA! DON'T WORRY ABOUT US" Ryohei screamed "Mah Gokudera seems like he got a plan, we have trust him" Yamamoto said

-Break-

"Kehehe~ Find me Decimo, Primo. If you don't, they'll come and this game won't end~" Ryukino smiled as he walked down an empty hallway. "I'm fairly sure, Everyone of you want revenge and kill me once the truth's out~ since I-"

------------

"Everyone that knows you, your Family, Vongola, will be hunted down for revenge. Revenge for those you've killed"

"...hehe...now that your in front of me, the most wanted member of my Family....what will you do?... Ryukino?"

"I'll...-"

Caged like a bird who finally spread it's wings, and The Lion claims the prize.

"I'll kill you"

----------------

"-was the one who killed Tsuna" Ryukino finished, remembering one of his memory of the Young Sky.

"Kill Me? I won't let you that do, I won't died that easily!"

"Sorry Old Friend, there's no way out"

"Why? I thought we're friends!"

"Forgive me, Tsunayoshi"

"RYUKINO!"