Chapter 13

"ha aaahhhhhh" Man was I tired considering that I slept for like 4 days straight nearly, but after swimming and doing that much exercise it can do that to me. With that I turned to see Drake with his drivers seat back with his eyes closed as he slept. Looking down I saw that our hands were still together while we were asleep. A smile crept onto my face as I remember what had happen.

"Drake wake up" I said hoping he would move but he didn't. Looking at him I decided to try something. As I leaned over to Drakes ear I said something.

"Drake Holy shit my top" With that he woke up whilst trying to look.

"What ? did it fall off" I giggled at him as he got up.

"You're such a pervert and how could it fall off dumb ass?" As I looked at him he just shrugged as he put the seat back in place as he got the car started. Waiting for Drake to get us home I kept changing the radio station once I heard 'We are young' by fun come on.

"Tonight we are young, so lets set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun" As the song started to end and so did my singing I glanced over at Drake as we drove. Pulling up to a house within a forest area I found some people sitting on the porch as me and Drake hopped out of the car while I tried to study the faces on the people to see if I knew them and all I knew was Trent and Darius.

"Hey guys where have you been?" one of the guys shouted as he walked over to us as I noticed Drake and Darius exchanged looks and from that Darius chuckled as he realised by Drakes face what had happened. I tried to hide my blushing face as i walked up the stairs. Suddenly I heard a loud squeal as I made my way up while Drake chatted with the guys about the incident with the lightning at school. As I walked through the french doors that enter into the house from the porch I noticed that there was a 55 inch tv in the lounge as well as a wii, playstation 4 and a x-box 360. My eyes widened as I took in how many games and stuff he had in there as I explored even more.

Turning around the corner i saw a beautiful way to an outside area with a little table with chairs, but as I looked I saw Lola and Cassie sitting at the little table drinking ginger beer and chatting whilst laughing at some stuff.

"Cassie what are you doing here?" I stared at her while I went and sat down.

"Well I came here cause I wanted to see Lola and you, but we couldn't see you cause you were in the hospital so I came here with Lola and Trent so we could wait to see when we could see you, but Lola here started smooching Trent while I was gone cause they are now boyfriend and girlfriend." Within a glance of an eye I looked at Lola and pulled her up and started to dance with her as I was happy she finally got a boyfriend after the last dick she dated dumped her for Taylor Stammer the school wannabe barbie.

As we sat down breathless after our little dance I bombarded her with as many questions as I could about Trent and what happened.

"Hey Lila where have you been? cause we were told that you were let out of the hospital hours ago."

Blushing at the thought I started to explain to them what had happened,but leaving out the parts about the mysterious guy and the dreams and hospital stuff while Lola squirmed in her seat with anticipation. Finishing most of the story I looked at Lola and Cassie as they sat there with a huge smile on their faces while I sat there with a nervous feeling of what they would do next. 

"Lila how was the kiss with Drake? was it beautiful and romantic with all the fireflies and the waterfall." I was about to say something when from around the corner came Drake, Trent and some other guy I didn' t know.

"Vas happenin ladies....." Staring at the guy I didn't know I saw him focus in on Cassie as she nearly started drooling over him as she gazed at him all googly eyed.