Chapter 11

I could hear a steady beep of something around me as I started to wake up a bit more as I pictured myself seeing my friends and family as I woke. Finally opening my eyes to see where I am I notice an old tattered chair around me, a needle in my arm and a cool glass of water right beside me as well as a monitor showing my heart beat. I tried pulling myself up into a sitting position only to wince at the movement and decided to look around to see where I am. Looking around I notice someone sitting in one of the old chairs next to me with his hoodie covering his face while he slept making me remember the figure in my dreams. I tried sitting up again finding myself ok about it as I pulled the needle out of my arm while I got out of bed and walked over to see who it was. Just slowly pacing myself to get to the person I reached for his hoodie and moved a bit of it covering his face making me let out a shaky breath of relief as to who it was.

My thoughts had gone to who it could have been under the hood but looking at the face I realized it was Drake sleeping in the old tattered chair in this room making my stomach flip at how cute he looked asleep. When I stopped fawning over how cute he looked shock settled in my stomach as I never expected to see him here in this place at all only making me happy he was here. Suddenly I started turning on my heels while I walked over to the door to see where I was and where I was located from what I could tell it was a hospital from all the sick and injured people walking around the halls to their destination. Finally thinking on what to do I slowly started making my way out of the claustrophobic room and just letting my feet carry me to where ever they wanted.

Turning back to look at the room number I spotted a girl carrying flowers with long brown hair and the most striking violet eyes staring back at me. Once I finished looking at the girl I turned back to walk around knowing my room number was 93. From there I walked to many different areas and peeping into some rooms I saw how some people were and how some were on their death bed waiting making a few tears leak out at how their families must feel having them die.

My feelings were different with every step I took around the hospital whilst I saw what was happening with some of the poor people here just before I was passing through the corridors as I felt an airy breeze pass by whilst I walked along the empty place. A sudden feeling of an unsettling presents washed over me just as I turned back to go to my room where light surrounds me more than the poorly lit area. I started walking back the way I came when I suddenly felt myself grow weak as I walked. My eyes darted round looking for something to support me when I noticed a wheel chair just inches away from me with an old book covering the seat.

Curiosity washed into my system as I looked at the book lying in the chair while I grew closer to the object. Unsure of how it got here I wandered up to the object to take a closer look as the air rushed around me while I stood next to the chair. A sudden feeling came over me just before I looked closer to the book on the seat as I saw a note positioned on top on the book making the feeling of horror wash over me.

'Use with care. Find what I need to set me free before anything bad happens to your little dog. R'

Staring in disbelief my hands shook while I picked up the note rereading it over and over again making me wonder what it meant by dog. My gaze passed over the note to look down only to see my grandma's old book fixed whilst my stomach turned at the thought of that thing touching it. Just searching through the book I noticed that the ancient writing was changed to English and I could see what it read only making me feel worst. Flicking through the book horror and shock ran through my system as I realized that the thing tampered with my grandma's book.

Whilst I read on I grew weak and sat on the old wheel chair making it creaked with exhaustion as I sat down and went through the book as I could never understand what has happen. Once my mind had finally wired up what had happen adrenaline washed through me and my first thought was to run and that is what I did.

Dropping the book I hopped out of the wheel chair and sprinted down the hall as fast as I could to get away from the area. Sudden blasts of wind came at me as I rushed through the halls and came bounding down the corridors as the memories flashed back from what had happened how the lighting hit me, Drake trying to save me, the dreams and the thing. Feeling faint I started to slow down as I came up to my room noticing that there was a commotion coming from my there. I knew I wanted to know what was going on making me slow down to a walk and there I stood just by the door trying to listen in.

"Where could she have gone?" I heard a deep voice nearly shout making my heart tug towards the worried voice making me want to hug them and tell them it was all right.

"Drake I don't know, but we got to work out what to do about the lightning accident because everyone is freaking out about it." A different voice sets in making him sounds serious from what I could hear about what happened.

"Come on Drake we got to do something I don't want to have Lola freaking out any more man." Another voice came in as I listened to that comment while I slowly walked into the room and saw that it was Trent and Darius. They all suddenly turned their gazes to me as I entered the room. A awkward silence filled the room as I slowly walked in while they focused their gazes on me making an uneasy felling settle in my stomach until I looked up at Drake.

"Well we will talk to you later Drake" Looking at Trent as his words escaped his mouth Drake just nodded and they left in an instant.

"Why did one of them mention Lola and what happened with the storm after I had gone?" Staring at Drake I waited for the answers to come tumbling out, but it look as if he was thinking over what to say.

"Well Trent was talking about Lola because he has been comforting her about what has been happening and after I took you to the hospital all hell broke loose as everyone was freaking out about what had happened." My mind was still trying to wrap around the idea of what was happening while thinking about Lola and Trent.

"Oh, well thank you for taking me here, but how long have you been here for?" questioning Drake I looked into his eyes and saw that he was concerned about me and hadn't slept that much from the bags under his eyes.

"Well I have been here for about 4 days while you were unconscious." I was shocked to have realized that I had been out for 4 days while Drake was here the whole time. I was grateful for what he did and a bit shocked to know I was out for more than half a week while life keep going.

"How is my mum has she come?" I waited for his answer as I started to think how Cassie and Yasmin would be right now.

"She has been coming in over the days you have been out and she was very depressed when she found out what happened." Thinking about my mum and how worried she would be I realized that I could have died and left her. As the thoughts danced in my head a rogue tear rolled down my cheek.

"It's ok Lila" Drakes voice soothed me while he walked over and embraced me while I gently cried into his arms in the soft hug. When I finally stopped I looked up at Drake's face as I stared into his warm brown eyes as I was memorized by the way he looked with his boyish grin on his face as he leaned in. All of a sudden I heard a commotion outside the room as I heard a soft delicate voice talk with stubborn words.

"Can I please just see my daughter right now I haven't seen her today. Just let me see her now!, thank you" I was suddenly turning to face the door just as a lady with black hair up to her shoulders, a small mouse like nose, bright red lips and green eyes filled my view and I knew who it was right away. Mum.