Chapter 12

"Mum" Rushing up to her I hugged her as the tears slowly flowed out as I realized how much I missed her and the comfort she brought with her.

"Lila how are you? I missed you and you scared the crap out of me, but luckily this gentleman over here brought you here after what happened." Looking up at my mum I knew I must of had her worried if she was not at work.

"Mum I'm ok it was only little bit of lightning or else I would be dead right now." her face changed and focused on Drake as she formed her next sentence.

"Lila the lightning that hit you was not normal it was a huge bolt that hit you and you could of died, but you didn't." staring into her face I knew sorrow filled her eye as she told me this remembering what happen to my dad and brother.

Thinking back to the scene I remember the lightning and what had happen while mum went and thanked Drake for helping me. Bringing my mind back to the present I realized that just before my mum walked in I nearly kissed Drake. A blush spread across my face as I realized what had nearly happened and my mum could have seen it. My blush darkens as I keep thinking about it. Turning to face my mum she saw how red my face was and giggle as I blushed even more. A tapping from the distance was coming closer as it neared my room while my mum just talked.

"Ok Mrs Vonmare I have your daughter's results right here and....." The doctor stared at me in shock as he looked me up from top to bottom as his eyes widen in shock as I stood in front of him while his hands shook from shock.

"Um Miss Vonmare I thought you were dead I thought the lightning ki-killed you" My heart sped up as the doctor explained that the lightning should of killed me from all of the data he gathered, but I was standing right in front of him alive. As he recovered from his shock I sat on the bed confused wondering why he was saying this cause I was perfectly fine cause it was only some lightning not much, but some people survive getting hit.

"Mrs Vonmare I think I will take Lila out of here so she can get some fresh air and maybe see her friend Lola." Excitement rushed into my system when I realized what Drake had said.

"Well yes boy you can do that while I calm the doctor down." Jumping of the bed I skipped over to Drake so we could go and get some fresh air. Looking down at me I realized I was only in a hospital gown. Looking around the room I spotted a bag with my name on it. Walking over to It I looked inside for some clothes to change into and with that I rushed into the toilet to change for today.

Smelling the fresh air I span around as I felt the cool air around wrap around me while a smile grew on my face as I walked with Drake to his car. Before i went to hop in the car i noticed that same girl with striking violet eyes hiding behind her brown hair staring out into the open. She was staring at me just as we both waved good bye to each other.Hopping in I looked at the radio and turned it on just as 'Die young' by Kesha came on.

"Who was that?" Drake questioned.

"I don't know,but I feel we might met again." He just nodded to my answer whilst away from the hospital I started sing along to the song as Drake smirked as I was singing.

"You're going to kill me with your singing." Drake laughed as I sang.

"No you're just jealous of my awesome singing man." I was laughing as I was trying to sing to the song until 'Where do you find love' by Clara Van Wel came on and an awkward silence followed. Sitting quietly in the car as the song played on I fiddled with my fingers as we drove somewhere.

"Drake where are we going?" Looking over at Drake I waited for his answer as he focused on the road.

"It's a surprise" Thinking of where we could be going I started staring out the window and felt my eye lids slowly close as I imagine what the place could be. I felt the car stop as I open my eyes as I saw in front of me a beautiful landscape that took my breath away. Gasping at the scene I took in the playground that was in the distance and the little waterfall opposite the play ground. Running up to the playground I hopped on the swings and kicked my legs back and forth as I went higher into the sky. Watching all the scenery go by as I was swinging back and forth. Drake began to climb up the climbing walk jokingly showing off how strong he was on the way until he was sitting at the top of a climbing wall smirking whilst I was on the swing. Slowing down I decide to go up there myself and see the view up there, well more to bug Drake a bit.