Chapter 10

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself turning to find the nearest exit out if here. Crushing the cool crisps autumn leaves as I stumble over nothing while I walked through the thick greenery sprouting up.  I started wandering alone in this meadow as I watch the flowers bloomed and the animals dance in the tall grass making me look closer to see a city passing through the thick green leaves making me leap through the tall grass to get closer.

I quickly rushed to the brightly coloured city to where I found a town square empty to my despair. I slowly started walking across the empty town square where I stumbled upon an open store where the lights were flickering on and off as 'The City' by Ed Sheeran played over and over again making my stomach flip from the uneasy feeling the store gave me. I found myself slowly creeping through the store whilst I followed my gut to a lonely corner only playing different bits of Random songs as the names of them jogged my memory of the song as I noticed a shadow of a person flicker just before the I found myself listening to the lyrics.

'I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame you came here with no one.'

'Who's standing in front of me every breath every scream every hour has come to this, one step closer'

'I'm telling you to close your eyes, there's a voice in your head that's holding me back'

'I write my own words because I need you, but you are scared of me.'

Tuning in to my thoughts I realize that the lyrics are different from the original song and they are a type of song just for me making goose bumps appear on my skin just before I found myself turning to rush out of the store as I heard the song turn to 'Little birds' by Ed Sheeran just as I sprinted out of the store to get away from this place. Finally out of the store I found myself in a new one with pictures hanging everywhere while I stumbled through the small area bringing the pictures crashing in to the pale ground sending me into panic.

My heart was beating too fast for me to focus on where I was going which made me end up falling to the gray concrete floor within minutes from smashing into the ground I felt my face hit something soft as it molded to fit my face I lifted my head to see what the object was. Lifting my cold face from the soft mold I realize I was in my room and I was lying on my purple heart pillow on my lavender coloured bed at home making me feel safer until I realized this can't be real.

When I got up from the warm bed look alike I started looking around as I noticed it was night as I made my way to the crystal clear window and gazed out into the starry sky. Looking up into the midnight blue sky I notice there were no stars to gaze at from my window only bringing me to wonder where they have gone. Just then the shock of it sat in the pit of my stomach as I finally notice only the northern star shone on me as I stared up into the sky making me wonder where I was knowing this room was a fake looking so much like the real thing.

I suddenly found myself taking a few steps back from the crystal clear window as I felt an unnerving pair of eyes burn through me making my skin crawl. Suddenly I found myself turning round to find myself staring out into the sky so close to the star I felt myself drawn to it. I slowly moved closer to the tiny light shining through the gray clouds with a part of me trying to gain control and stop me, but nothing happen making me realized I was standing on the sky tower just before I could feel the wind trying to grab me.

I was soon falling from the sky tower from which I was standing from on only a few minutes ago and now I was plummeting to the moist green ground when a sudden pain went through my head. Waking up I smelt Lilies and Lavenders all around me as I lifted my head up from the soft green grass making feel a sense of déjà vu.

"Where am I?" Whispering to myself I notice I was in the meadow where I started off in this nightmare and where it led me to wander everywhere from home to the sky tower. Getting up I noticed a huge midnight black wolf with brown/gold streaks through its fur wandering around the colourful meadow looking for something. Closer and closer I got to the animal as I noticed Its head turn my way and it eye stared into mine while I gazed into its brown eyes with little bit of gold dancing around in them making a electric shock shot up my spine. All of a sudden a black mist surrounded me which separated the wolf from my point of view while I could feel the mist trying to choke me whilst it surround me with every step I took only to find myself wanting to break free even more.

Just standing among the mist I tried to find my way out whilst the mist keep my blinded from everything making me feel claustrophobic from the mist that followed my every move. I found myself wandering away to try and find my way out just as I stumbled on a rock within the meadow making sending me to the ground in what felt like slow motion. I fell closer to the ground every second, but my face never touched it as I felt soft fur around me making me look up to find brown eyes with flecks of gold staring at me but it vanished before me as a grin appeared in front of me while its body metalized.

"How did you take the idea?" looking up my heart froze as I saw it floating in the air gazing at me as it watched my every move from my shocked face to a gasp leaving my lips. Before it could say another thing my legs started to work as I soon began running in the opposite direction as the dark hooded figure's grin grew into a wide smile making me retract in fear from its sudden look.

 I quickly continued dashing through the woods whilst the black mist tried to hug me as the figures smile and words flashed in my mind while I tried to run out of this nightmare. I suddenly was screaming as the figure stood before me while flashes of his grin and pain strikes me from within as his eye's stared into mine, but nothing remanded in the hollow eye's as I gazed into them with horror.

As I stared into its soulless eyes I felt its thoughts leak in to my brain while it kept its bottomless eyes staring into mine as it sent me into a world of terror, but as it stood before me I felt the wind around me rush as it engulfed me into the dark abyss whilst the image of it stayed stuck in my mind making me scream with fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was a bit lame, but I just came back from my family trip up north and I am a bit tired from waking up early even through I didn't know and I stayed up late and also rolling down hills (so much fun). I hope you like and I will post soon.

Ash