Chapter 1

Waking in a dark airy room my heart rate was speeding as fast as the speed of light as I was shaking in fear as a dark character walk up to me dragging a long dead body with blood red eyes and the arms skin peeling from the bone. My heart froze from the shock as a feeling of nausea wash over me as I saw the pale body smear blood everywhere with bits of him tiered up all over while his limbs stay frozen.

"I have been waiting for you" chanted the mysterious figure as he waltzed toward me staring into my eyes in search of my soul as if I was going to be next. The tapping of its shoes echoed as he stepped closer and closer to me wrenching my arm up into the arm and digging its long white nails into my fragile skin sending me waves of fright and mortal terror as it stared into my soul. As blood oozed down my arm the mysterious figure continued to cut deep into my skin whilst it began to speak with a horrific smile placed on his face covered by long covering hood. His mouth began to move showing bits of blood and flesh stuck to his yellow teeth making fear rise up inside me questioning who or what is this sick mysterious figure.

"Wake up Lila, come on school today. Come on lil you got to get up" shouted the dark figure making me flinch at the volume of his voice. I was so confused what is happening? Who is he? And why the hell does he sound like my mum?

"Lila May Vonmare hurry up! You will be late for school! Come on its 8:40 your 16 not 5 now get up you only have 20 minute come on young lady get your butt moving!" Screamed mum making the room shake at the sound of her voice. Waking in a cold sweat from my recurring dream I quickly jumped out of bed and rushed in the bathroom for a quick shower to try and take my mind off the recurring nightmare I have had for the past few weeks. I made my way to have a shower while making sure not to over think the nightmare. Soon as I hopped into the peach coloured shower the hot water soothed my muscles and mind as it crashed into my body while I forget all about the horrible figure.

Leaping out of the nice warm shower I quickly dried myself while I walked into my room as I thought of what to wear on the first day at school. Yet you should know I had just moved back here because of my mum getting her old job back on pretty good conditions for a contact center manager and cause of that we had to start our life's over again in my old town, but the good thing is I get to see my best friends Lola, Yasmin and Cassie and all the gossip I have missed about my old town and all my old memories from when I was young.

Pulling my black jeans on and putting on my strapless purple top and my hoodie that I all ways had since the day I never want to remember. I grabbed my ballet flats and rushed down stairs whilst I grabbed my bag and toast as I ran out the door before saying bye to my mum as she worked on her the business stuff.

Once I had walked to Cassie's house I felt a nice warm chill brush past me as I was knocking on the door waiting for her to jump out and hug me to death, but as I was about to knock again some arms wrapped around me and start to squeeze me. Just before I was about to scream my head off a small squeak came from the arms hugging me making me turn around to see who it was who was trying to squeeze me. A pair of light green eyes peering down at me with light brown hair hugging her face as a smile played on her lips and I knew who that was right away.

"What are you trying to do give me a heart attack?" I laughed before Cassie hugged me to death making me feel right at home. I was relieved to see it was only her just as a poof of ginger hair hiding a pair of big brown eyes was sneaking up on her trying to squeeze her too. Lola giggle away as she was sneaking up on us while Yasmin texted away on her phone whilst giggling making her long silky black hair sway in the wind as her hazel coloured eyes looked up for a sec that started off the giggling at how silly we looked.

"Omg Lila we have missed you. What was it like? Did you make any new friends? Was there any cute guys? Also how have you been?" Cassie rambled on as she thought of more things to say as we began to walk to school through the park under the shady autumn leaves clinging to the withered branches.

"Um well it was okay over there and I kind of made a new friends called Mabel and Asha and yes there were tons of cute boys and I am good, but something is giving me a headache" I shouted as Lola started kicking rocks across the path in the park. I walked over to the rough grass/ rocky path and joined Lola in kicking rocks while Cassie was chatting away.

"What?" Screamed Cassie. "You!" I shouted in fits of laughter as I saw her babbling on about all random things after she had pulled the weirdest face while speaking. Walking to school Lola started babbling with Cassie and filling me in on the stuff they were talking about and what had happened while I was gone and Yasmin was hanging by me speaking a few times before they started to interrupt us.

"Hey Lil you know Drake and his friends the ones who were all smart and sporty when you were here about 5 years ago well after you left they hit puberty about 3 years later and him and his friends got all popular and cute, but you well you can just see for yourself when we get to school." Lola whispered as she giggled away through her soft ginger hair making Yamin roll her eyes. Confused over her little giggle I guessed some things around here have changed drastically if you have theses girls giggling over such annoying fellas like Drake and that. I just hope everything will turn out great and we can have the time of our teenage lives together again. Finally making it to the out skirts of my new school I saw the sickly brown buildings and knew that my new school year with Cassie, Yasmin and Lola was going to be a new beginning for me and I just hope its not the normal predictable year like normal. Look out world here come Lila May Vonmare the new version of herself back in her old home town. 

"It's great to be back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have now started to edited and added parts to Dark Light and probably try to finish it. I hope you like it. 

Ash