Chapter 2

'Pythonissam College' Read the big plaque outside the main entrance to the sickly brown building. 

"I just hope people remember me." I whispered to myself seeing as the Cassie, Yasmin and Lola had gone to their classes which were in a completely different area to mine or mainly they just had to not be late. As I walked into school all I could see was people chatting and stares as I walked past everyone I used to know. My stomach did a back flip from all the attention until I saw spiky black hair and a pair of dark brown eyes staring at me making a smile appear on his face.

"Hey Johnny how have you been?" I partly shouted as I rushed over to hug him.

"Whoa there. Um I have been good Lila how was it there? I bet it was awesome seeing all the site and places." He said trying to get out of my death grip of a hug as he was laughing away.

"Yeah it was fun even going to see the Statue of Liberty and more, but I really missed you guys and what fun you bring." I laughed at the thought of this morning and on my last week here before we left to go traveling.

"Well at least you didn't change within a blink of an eye like some people around here and you also came in the nick of time cause of the Winter dance coming up it will be pretty cool since I finally got a date." Whispered/shouted Johnny as we walked to class.

"What do you mean by that Johnny? And good on you finally getting someone other than a pillow" I laughed even more from the face he pulled whilst we walked to class.

"Nothing just wait and see. I did have more than a pillow I had a real life girlfriend once" he whispered just before he grinned and walked over to the next class and disappeared for the next hour leaving me to enter the class alone.

The brown oak door creaked as I entered the class. I walked over to the Mrs Kin handing her a note hoping that she doesn't make me introduce myself. Her kind eyes looked up at me before announcing my presence to the class.

"Class. This is Lila Vonmare. She is new to this class so make her feel welcome." Mrs Kin stated as she signaled towards me. Finally getting the signal to sit down I rushed over to squeeze a seat next to Lola and Yasmin. Suddenly Mrs Kin the preppy dirty blond haired blue eyed teacher who had just introduced me sprang to her feet.

"Ok class time to learn about Business" she said in a cheery voice and placed a rather large black folder on her desk and started writing out the rule of business.

Groaning in a quiet fashion I tried to stay focused on the topic, but I found myself daydreaming a lot. Looking at the window I felt my eyes beginning to drop and the distant picture of the trees out the window begin to fuzz out of view.

"Miss Vonmare can you please tell me what I just said or would you rather daydream or fall asleep in my class" Mrs Kin's voice boomed across the room nearly making me fall out of my seat. "Um sorry Mrs Kin" I whispered as I started to blush from all the attention I was getting and all the little giggles I could hear around me. Focusing on trying not to get into any more trouble with Mrs Kin I started to write down notes from the board.

"Briiiiinnnnnggg" Finally the bell had gone and with that so was I. Rushing over to P.E Stumbling forward tripping over my own feet I crashed into something hard.

"Ouch, well there is a wall" I laughed at myself whilst I pulled myself up from the hard ground. Only leaving me to be met by a handsome face showing dark brown hair messily thrown together to give the perfect wind sweep look as well as a devilish smirk and the most mysterious pair of deep dark brown eyes staring back at me.

As soon as I was up I glanced up at his face again only to have my heart do a flip as I saw a him standing there chuckling at my silly remark about him being a wall. Doing a once over I saw his tight black v neck shirt clinging to his perfect chest making myself mentally drooling on the inside while I blushed at the thought of him shirtless like Taylor Lautner. Damn Cassie for making me think of Taylor and her picture of him shirtless on her phone as her background.

"Well hello there and I am not a wall as you can see" I tried to keep my laugh down, but I couldn't for it was kind of a coping thing in awkward situations making him raise his eyebrow at my sudden outburst of laughter.

"Um sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I squeaked as my heart rate speed up as I looked into his warm brown eyes.

"Um you can stop drooling over me you know and just remember to watch where you are going next time ok" I blushed at his words as i tried to hide how embarrassed I was just before he smiled and walked away. 

"Ok bye " I whispered quickly as his warm brown eyes left mine and I suddenly started to sprint to the changing room hoping my heart rate would start to slow down once I walked into the changing room and started getting changed for P.E.

Hopping into the gym I rushed over to Johnny and Cassie plopping myself down next to them just as Cassie gave me a curious look.

"Where have you been Lila?" Whispered Cassie. "Um I just crashed into something that's all no big deal, ok Cassie. Make sure to tell Johnny because I didn't die silly." I blurted out trying to make it look like nothing happen. 

"Alright guys time for a warm up of running round the gym. Go, go ,go" Mr Pick shouted as me and Cassie scrambled to get up and running. The third lap was all that was on my mind as i was running around for this warm up. Beginning to  feel a bit dizzy from running I thought to myself 'if only we could stop'. Once we had made the next lap I started to laugh as I saw Cassie coming in as red as a tomato.

"Ok class now time to play dodge ball, now split up into 2 teams go!" Shouted Mr. Pick whilst he walked over to the bench and just sat there like a potato.

My team was ok from the looks of who we got, but you never know what could happen. The whistle blew and the dodge balls went flying everywhere hitting person after person and if you were lucky it would just miss you. A black haired girl with more muscle than me noticed a ball laying in the middle of the court, undecided on which side it was on. My first thought was to stay back and just dodge everything until I have a clear shot, but my legs made the decision for me sending her and me running for the pale pink ball. She slides to a halt upon noticing the ball on my side of the court stuck in the palm of my hand, but leaving a smile to slide onto her face and glanced over to her left. A tall built blond girl smiled at me throwing a ball up and down in her hand to show who has the other ball. I reacted on instinct and threw the ball at the girl just as the blond threw one at me whilst another from god knows where came from the other side. 

Shock entered my system as my temperature started to rise and words keep running over and over again in my brain. 'What was I going to do?' I thought as a pounding headache from the words appeared.  The words suddenly tumbled out of my mouth only to be said as a whisper making the unspeakable happen. Thus leaving only the words 'Vitaui Timorem' in my mind and the thought of getting hit to scare me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey if any of you are wonder what Vitaui Timorem is it means dodge the fear. Hope you like the new improved chapter.

Ash