Chapter 5

The wind whistled passed us sending our hair flying in all directions whilst we were chatting away. Finally the school day was over and now Lola, Yasmin, me and Cassie are walking to mine so we can hang and pretend to be study.The wind had woken me up from my daze to see Lola, Yasmin and Cassie gossiping about all types of stuff led me to go back to thinking about 2 warm brown eyes, dark flowing brown hair, a muscular body and a sly grin.

"Hey Lila what are you smiling about aye?" Questioned Lola in her normal cheeky tone with a goofy smile planted on her face. Her ginger hair falling over her face as if she was ready to pounce on me and get every little detail out of me.

 "Oh, I was just thinking about P.E" My face fell knowing I should not of mentioned it as Cassie will start firing away about how cool it was when I thought to myself. Her brunette hair of a bob started bobbing up and down as she was getting ready to explode with random onslaughts of conversation.'oh no why did I say that'

"Omg did you see those moves you did Lil it was like some sort of ninja thing with that running, Dodging and throwing. Man I wish I could do that wouldn't it be cool Lila or ..." Her random outburst about P.E made her start to mumble on and on making a headache start to form as I creased my eyebrows together knowing she could talk for ages.

"Would you SHUT UP!" We screamed in harmony while Cassie started rambled on and on about some random crap while we walked to my place instead of waiting outside for Yasmin's brother to pick us up and drop us off home. The cold surface of the door busted open after we finally put the key in the lock while the nice warmth of the house greeted us with a hug just before we headed into the lounge. Yasmin darted into the kitchen to grab some snacks for us to eat knowing she will eat the most of the food for she was a pig even though she doesn't gain a single pound from it. Finally grabbing a nice comfy seat on the couch we all unzipped our bags and got out our assignment and got to work knowing that time will fly with us even if Yasmin eats most of the food.

~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye, see you tomorrow guys" I shouted as they all hopped into the midnight blue mustang also known as Yasmin's brother's car just before the engine rumbled to life startling me.

"Bye Lila see you later" They all shouted together while Seth groaned at their shouting making me know he will get a headache while he just waved goodbye before they drove off home.

Finally the feeling of exhaustion over came my body making my legs slowly walk up the stairs to my room to lay on my comfortable bed just before I decide to grab my grandma's favourite book; it was the only thing she left me before she died. Leaping onto my bed I read my favourite bits in the book only to not fully understand what I was reading until my eyelids grew heavy and I slowly closed my eyes. Making my mind fill with different dreams and a new one that filled me with happiness and a warm fuzzy feeling inside until the gruesome one could reach my thoughts. A cold shiver ran up my spine just before I heard a terrible voice pass over the land.

"Come to me Lila, come to me" Whispered the mysterious voice making the scenery come to life only to show bowing trees all around me.

 "You must come to me for I need your help" My spine shivered even more with the voice of the unknown filling my ears.

"Why do you need my help?" I whispered walking passed all the long dead bowing trees and down a dark misty forest path showing the headstones of so many who have left us.

 "Because you have the blood of an ancient one pasted down to only the most pure." Black spots danced in my line of sight only to show an unloved area of land with wilted flowers scatter everywhere and patches of dead brown grass everywhere.

"But how could it be me I am just a normal human" I whispered noticing an over grown green maze towering above me with every step I took towards it. Each step I took closer my stomach twisted into knots until I finally stepped into the towering green shrubs only to find myself peering round the corner to see sliver glistening mirrors, statutes that followed your every move and hedges with every twist and turn you make from entering this maze grew bigger making you get lost through the green vegetation. I could hear the screams of those who lost themselves in here and grew crazy from the continually grown greenery that never left your side. A sharp pain entered my mind and never stopped as the screams grew louder in my mind making my legs move at full speed to get away from the horrible screams of pain.

Thorns and vines cut me with every move I made only to make me go into a sprint making me turn to a mirror seeing my flawless reflection. Warm brown eyes shaking trying not to let tears break free from there prison, dark wavy brown hair fizzed at the bottom from all the branches trying to grab hold and a kind of curvy figure showing me I could be beautiful if I got out of here. Then I saw a dark eyed cloaked figure walk into view making me freeze from shock as he appeared in front of me. Unmoving i was as I stood there stunned from his movement while on the inside I wanted to curl up into a ball and calm myself down.

"You must help to bring me back for what has happen. I did not deserve it and by you helping me I will take my revenge on the beast that destroyed me." I stared in shock at what it had said before me only to bring my hope into what is he talking about? Just as the coldness wrapped around me making me fully aware of what I was wearing. Clothes not fit for this nightmare and cold climate.

"Why should I help you?" I cried out trying to not show him I was frozen in fear at the thought of what he could do.

 "You will for you have a heart and are the relative of a grand witch for who has given you the book of spells to which can bring me back to bring justice." As soon as the words left his mouth I was wiring up the whole thing in my mind while I stood there in shock with some of the words he said only to bring about the shivers that racked my body.

"What if I chose not to help?" I questioned the mysterious figure as my mind started to think what to do next while I started to panic on the inside as he leans in grabbing my arm creating small cut on my arm.His hold on me tightened as he keep me there just before I could run out of here in a flash while he began to get closer to me as he whispered into my ear

"I have my ways" With such force he threw me to the ground sending my head onto a rock making my vision start to fade leaving me to look up at his hideous smile showing he was not what he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are liking the edited version of Dark light so far. And continue reading this and fan.

Ash