Chapter 7

I felt a warm sensation over come me and saw the darkness begin to fade away and leave me to open my eyes and see a huge flat screen TV, gaming systems, windows leaking in sun light into a kitchen over the other side of the room. I knew this was not my house because mine isn't this nicely furnished and decorated making me wonder whose house it really was sending me into shock to whose it could be. My brain was overloading with random bits of the night before making me close my eyes and roll over on the sofa bed only to have a huge heat source next to me making me snuggle closer to it to warm myself up only to find it to have abs. Peeling my eyes open I saw dark brown bed messy hair, a well defined face with a cute boyish smile crawling onto his face while his eyelids keep his warm brown eyes captive. My eyes widen as I realize who it was sending me jumping backwards on the bed and making me end up losing my balance to fall off the plump sofa bed and on to the cold hard ground. My butt was sore from falling onto the ground only to make me look up to see his warm brown eyes staring into mine.

"Did you get a nice surprise?" He chuckled probably remembering me falling off the bed making me get up quickly only to lose my footing and land on the bed again. I blew a bit of hair out of my eyes trying to see his reaction to my little fall.

"Um, no" I whispered whilst I turned bright red from remembering me in a bed with him and falling over twice.

 "Well you will be happier in here than out in the forest last night." His face changed from the happy go lucky look to the serious look making remember the horrible night making me grimace at my head smacking the rock.

"What exactly were you doing out there?" He questioned still stuck with his serious face on as I quickly tried to think of what to say only coming up with nothing.

"Um well look at the time I have to go to school bye um...." I tried remembering his name as I quickly got up to leave.

"Drake" He said whilst I looked around where to make my exit out of just before I have to explain anything about the night before.

"Bye Drake" I shouted as I quickly headed to the door and made my way out and slowly jogged home before I had to answer him and try to remember the night making my stomach twist and turn at the thought of him. Finally reaching my house I walked in quickly and rushed to get my stuff for school while I reminded myself to bring a rain coat for I could see the grey rain clouds rolling in. When I had finally got everything together I grabbed a quick snack while trying to make it to school in time. The cold door handle smashed into the wall making me wince as I locked the door just before I rushed to school dodging all the bumps and rocks on the way there making sure I don't trip over. Within the time I came crashing through the doors as I speedily walked to class hoping that it hasn't started and I don't have to walk in with everyone watching me.

 "Good morning Miss Vonmare I see you finally decided to show up today" I groaned knowing I had jinxed the whole 'having everyone stare at you while finding a seat' thing as I went to sit down next to Lola with a frown plated on my face while she wiggled in her seat trying to grab at my jumper.

"Why were you so late? I practically had to run to school from waiting for you for so long" Lola wined as I sat on my cold seat wishing for the warmth from this morning and started staring out the window not answering her so I could think straight before I started talking so nothing about the night before came hurdling out of my mouth because it was the first thing on my mind. When trying to get the thought out of my head I started looking out into the dark gloomy sky as I watch as the grey clouds roll in and rain starting to pour down and have races on the cold hard window. My thoughts keep turning to last night and what happen was it just a dream or reality making me shiver at the thought. Deep in thought I heard the bell ring for morning tea singling for us to go and be free making us get up walk out the doors and go to our normal hang out stop in the middle of h block while we wait for the others.

~~~~~~ 25 minutes later ~~~~~~~~

Rushing to history class I notice the loud claps of thunder echoing around us as we walked in and sit down in random seats while I just watching the rain pound against the window as thunder rang all around us and lighting striked in all different directions frightening some of the people in the class making me giggle at their little reactions. But within a matter of seconds the door to the class slams against the wall reveling three people, two I don't know following Drake the nicely chiseled guy with beautiful eyes and seriously am I just saying that yuck. One of the guys was tall with midnight black hair and light green eyes with a muscular built while the other was tall with a muscular built a bit more better than the other, but what stood out most was his dark blue streak in his pale black hair while his dark blue eyes had flecks of green in them making anyone who looked want to swoon expected me.

As he walked in looking all strong and manly I couldn't help but chuckle as he walked over to a desk while his little group followed him like a pack of dogs. Turning away from the random scene I turn my thoughts to the window and what the world outside is like while Lola tapped away on her phone chatting with Yasmin.

"Sorry I'm late class, but I had some important meeting." Rolling my eyes as to what random excuse Mr. Vance made knowing he probably was with his wife and that all I will say as a shiver of disgust ran down my spine at what he should be doing in his own time not ours. When he had finally started the lesson I started listening to Mr. Vance talk about history whilst I heard the wind started to howl like crazy with thunder and lightning coming more frequently within the hour shaking the building making me think what type of storm is this.