Chapter 16 (Pic of Lacey's dad)

I SAG MY PANTS UNTIL MY ASS SHOWS

I EVEN SLAP HOES (bitch)

YEAH IM AN ASSHOLE

AND YO PARENTS HATE ME CUS I LOVE YOU (so)

TELL EM I SAID FUCK YOU

YEAH I SAID FUCK YOU

YEAH YEAH

WATCH THE VIDEO------>>

lol i think its a funny song!! hahah the only rap song i probably like hahahha omg!

HAHAHA

I HOPE YA LIKE THE CHAPPIE!!

Chapter 16

Lacey's POV

Ryder broke the kiss and got up quickly. I felt confusion rising inside of me as I watched as Ryder paced back and forth. I wanted to speak up and ask him what's wrong but something told me to keep my mouth shut. I watched with a puzzled face as my mate rubbed his temples. He stared down at the ground completely avoiding my face. Did I do something wrong? Maybe he didn't want me to kiss him back. I felt my heart sank as that thought occured in my head. I bit my lower lip as I thought about Ryder. I heard a growl erupting from him which made me snap my head up toward him. I knew that growl and it didn't sound very happy. Suddenly, all the negative thoughts began pouring down on me. I gulped as I watched in horror. His head suddenly snapped up and he gazed at me with lustful eyes. His eyes were dark yellow, they were filled with power and hunger. His pink full lips slowly turned into a dangerous smirk which made me crawl back. I could feel my teeth chattering behind my lips as he took a step toward me.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he questioned in fake worry as he took another step making my heart skip a beat. "You were all over me a minute ago." he said chuckling darkly.

My hands sank in the muddy ground as he took another step. My body suddenly felt numb, the only thing I could do was watch this beast coming toward me. I felt helpless and confused as his hand caught my ankle. He pulled me toward him, my body slid on the muddy ground as he yanked me toward him. He pulled me under him like in postion we were earlier. He slammed his hands beside my head, I could feel my body tremble as I stared upon this beast known as my mate.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, stroking my left cheek. "You're crying." he stated snatching the tear that was rolling down my cheek. He looked at the tear drop and then his yellow eyes fixed on me.

I whimpered as his hand went back to stroking my cheek. I closed my eyes waiting for whatever his evil mind had decided to do to me. God please help me escape from this man. I prayed sliently ignoring the hands that kept wandering all over my body. All of sudden, I felt his nails clawing into my hips. I shrieked in pain, my eyes snapped open to see a pair of yellow eyes glaring down at me.

"Shut up and don't close you eyes!" he demanded, I whimpered and nodded as my response. I wanted to scream in pain, I knew he left a mark. I felt more tears running down my cheeks as the pain started getting worse.

"I said shut up!" growled Ryder, I automatically stopped. I held my lips so I wouldn't make another sound. I kept sniffing which I could tell was making him upset.

"Is everything alright over there?" called a voice behind us. I saw as Ryder's eyes slowly started fading back into ocean blue. I peeked over to see the ice cream man looking over at us in worry. Ryder looked back at him and threw him a dazzling smile.

"We're good, I just tackled her down in fun but she accidently hurt her back." explained Ryder, I watched as his mouth let out lies. The ice cream man nodded and resumed his work. Ryder snaped his head toward me and got up quickly.

"Let's go" he whispered without looking at me. I sliently followed him, I could see he was disappointed in himself. He just walked in front of me with his hands stuffed in his coat pockets. I trailed behind slowly not looking away from the dirty pavement. I heard him knock on the front door. My mom opened the door letting us through. She gave me a weak smile as I passed her.

I limped upstairs and clasped on my bed feeling weak and tired. Maybe I can't tame this beast after all.

___

I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up on my bed thinking about the situation I was stuck in. I had no where to go, no one to go to and I was slowly going insane. God must really hate me for putting me in a postion like this. What can I do? What should do? How do I escape from this man? How can I control his wolf? How the hell am I suppose to tame this wolf?

How am I suppose to do anything?

I just there weeping about the problems that kept forming. I had no answers, just unanswered questions. How can anyone be a mate to that?! I ran a hand through my tangled hair. I wiped the tears away with my purple shirt. I sniffed and cried harder feeling frustrated.

"Ray, please help me." I moaned remembering my sweet, caring brother. Harry left home for some reason, he left the day when I was about to get raped.

Harry.

I missed him even though he didn't save me that day. I loved him no matter what. I slapped my weak, pale hand on my face as I kept weeping. I suddenly stopped crying. I heard sound outside of my window. My eyes wandered to my big window, I slowly got off the bed and walked toward the window. I felt fear rising inside as I got closer to the window. I felt anxious as I touched the window frame. I pushed the window up after I gathered my guts together. A note was stuck on the corner of the window. It was crumpled up and a little wet. I let my shaky hand grab the white paper. I opened up the letter at a turtle's pace. The paper made a weird crackling sound as I opened up.

Lacey,

I'm sorry about everythng. The reason I left was because well I'll tel you later. I found a way out, I know how you can escape him Lacey! I planned it all out! We can live together, please, I promise Ray that I would look out for you no matter what! I'm sorry and please come with me. Meet me at the old cafe down the toy store.

Please come.

I love you

-Harry

My body froze as I read this over in my head again. I looked out in the stormy weather to see a pair of familar green eyes staring at me. He slowly disappeared in the trees but his eyes never left mine.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(:

WHATCHU THINK???