Chapter 23

3 things I hate about Wattpad!

1. I HATE THE FUCKING ADS!!!

~I seriously hate the ads cus omfg every time i go to a different page and im listening ot music on intunes or on utube it gets interrupted by some fucking ad like for example i was listening to black veil brides "fallen angel"

"We scream, we shout-KIM KARDISHIAN JUST MADE HER ASS BIGGER! AND BLAH BLAH!"

LIKE FORREALZZZ IDC IF SHE MADE HER ASS THE SIZE OF MARS!!! LEMME LISTEN TO MA MUSIC!!!

2. I HATE FUCKING BITCHES ON HERE!

~I met like 3 wattpad bitches on here.Two of em were sisters and one was a fan who kept nagging me about not uploading.

okay first the 2 sisters they were like complaining the fact that i stole an idea from a certain author. they kept calling me shitty names and im bitch what da fuckkkk?? I dont even want to remember that man! Dumb bitches. like i didnt steal anything! ANd another thing there are so many stories that are sooo alike! Basically everyone on here has the same story except with different characters and shit! Like for ex i love writing about an alpha finds a human as a mate. Ive seen so many chicks with that plot so why the fuck would u come up to me and say that i copied u or something!!! IDIOTS I SWEAR!

the fan on wattpad who kept nagging me. THis happened like a few weeks ago. She kept telling me to upload and i was like im tryin but i got shit to do! So she got pissed of and gave me advice and i was like I DON'T WANT ANY ADVICE FROM YOU like seriously you the fuck do you think you are telling me when to upload! Yes ppl her advice was telling me to upload everyday so fans (mostly her) would be happy! I mean first of all Ive seen A LOT of authors who update their stories like one or two months later and she's complainin about me uploading every four or five days???? COME ON!

3. I HATE HOW FUCKING WATTPAD DELETES MY CHAPTERS!!

~OMG EVERY TIME THIS HAPPENS TO ME!!! This is why I only write one or two pages because whenever i write three or four pages BAM! FUCKING BAM! My shit goes away to la la land!!!! omg you dont know how mad I get! I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING A FUCKING PINE TREEEEEEEE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!

those are my three reasons why i sometimes hate wattpad!!!

heheheh but that doesnt mean i hate it completely.

I do love the stories and writing and my fans on here so yea

also wattpad needs to stop fucking CHANGING!!! Its annoying! its trying be facebook a lil

Chapter 23

I could feel my eyes widen as I heard the name whisper from the woman's cracked lips. She looked terrified like she seen a ghost. Wait, she said Lacey. She fucking knows Lacey!

"You know who she is?" I asked hoping and praying that she does. The woman nodded mutely while she looked me up and down.

"I'm not her, my name is Lacey." I explained, realization hit her because her eyes suddenly went wide and she started bobbing her head like a manic.

"Of course!" she shouted, she moved her body aside and allowed me to step in her old home. I slowly walked in feeling cautious.

My feet began walking down the mini hallway. I could hear the mysterious lady's footsteps creeping behind me. The whole time, I could feel her eyes burning through my back. She would whisper some words to herself thinking that I could not hear.

"This way," she announced making me turn around. Her wrinkle hand pointed toward a wooden brown door. I nodded and pulled open the door creating a loud scraping noise.

The woman strolled inside first while I followed silently. She knows about Lynn so she can give me more information about her! The lady sat down in a brown rocking chair, she nodded toward the dusty couch in front of her. I walked toward the couch while glancing around the run down home. We were in a living room; the walls were painted a forest green color while the floor was wooden. There a few old pictures in black and white hung on the wall. I caught a few of them but they were unfamiliar.

"Are you done checking out my home?" the lady asked, I looked at her feeling embarrassed. The lady grinned and placed her pale hands in her lap. She rocked back and forth while examining me.

"I'm assuming you don't know anything about her right?" she asked planting her naked feet on the floor so the chair would come to a stop. Her eyes peered into mine like she was searching.

"I don't," I whispered narrowing my eyes. "I only know that she was Ryder's true mate and everything else from the Jackson family book." I mumbled feeling my heart break again. It hurt every time I said or thought about it.

"I see," she spoke in a calm voice. Her eyes wandered toward the window and then back at me.

She suddenly shifted in her chair and leaned toward me. She placed a cold hand on my forehead while closing her eyes. Covered in fear, I sat there frozen in shock. What the hell was she doing? Her eyes slowly opened and she sighed deeply.

"You've been through a lot with Pierce haven't you?" she asked in concern. I nodded feeling my eyebrows knit together in confusion. The lady must of noticed because she told something that I never guessed that she was.

A witch

"A witch?" I asked in shock, the woman nodded silently.

"But-" I was about to ask when she suddenly held her hand up.

"I want to show you something." the woman stated. I watched as she got up from her chair and told me to get up.

I slowly got up; I could feel my stomach feeling a little uneasy as I stood next to her. The lady gave me a smile and told me to calm down. I nodded again; she took my hand and then turned us both toward the empty wall. This wall had no pictures, no paintings, and no nothing. I looked at confused which made her grin.

"What the h-" I was about to say when suddenly a blue portal appeared taking up all the whole wall. The woman's hand tightened and pulled me in.

I felt strange tingles all over my body as we entered this magical portal. I held in my cry of help as we fell down. It was like I was faling down a well or I just fell out of a plane. I turned my neck over to the woman who was just staring at me with this amused look. I tried my best not to glare at her, I looked down to see a little hole forming. After a few seconds, we fell through the hole. My ass made contact with hard ground making me cry in pain. I got up cursing naughty words under my breath, I noticed that the woman landed on her feet not on her ass like me. I glanced around, taking in the unknown area. I raised an eyebrow toward the woman.

"Where are we and before I forget again who the hell are you?" I questioned.

The woman simply lifted her arms, her palms faced up. A smile formed on her face as she answered my question.

"My name is Gene Gnovy and we are in the past."

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: