Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lacey's POV

Ever had those moments where you feel like you were caught red handed? I bit my lower lip so hard that I could taste my blood. Ryder's eyes were slowly turning dark meaning his wolf was ready to come out. I racked my brain trying to come up with a lie. I looked down at Ryder's trembling hands. Without thinking, I grabbed his hand and held it close to my body. I looked up with innocent eyes hoping he would buy it. He raised an eyebrow while glancing at his hand and then at my face.

"I was at the book store because you hurt me." I whispered in fake cracked voice. Ryder's eyes soften as he continued to stare at me.

"I-I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you." He stuttered while cupping my left cheek. His eyes glanced at my lips and then at my eyes. I could see the dark swirls that were forming in his eyes slowly disappearing. His blue eyes were clear and they were filled with sadness.

I started feel guilty, I was lying to him. Ryder pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. He broke the hug but still kept his arms around me. He leaned his forehead toward mine while sliding his hands up and down on my back. His warm touched brought joy inside of me. A smile crept up on my face as I thought about how wonderful this moment was. Suddenly, I felt Ryder's nails began digging into my arms. I gasped in surprise and in pain. What the hell? His nails began to grow longer which meant that he was turning to his wolf side. I looked up to see Ryder's eyes pitch black. A smirk was plastered on his pale face. He forced his nails into my flesh making me cry out in pain.

"Ryder!" I choked as tears began pouring down my cheeks. "STOP, PLEASE!" I screamed while finding the strength to push me off.

His nails were ripped off my arms as he fell on to the ground. A loud growl erupted from his chest, he clenched his teeth and in a flash he slammed me up against the wall. My hands were pinned against the wall, I gasped as he leaned his face toward mine. His cool breath blew across my face making me shiver. I struggled in his grasp while crying out for help.

"Don't bother calling for help, I sent them all away when you came." He whispered darkly, my eyes widen in fear at what he said.

I looked at Ryder who was staring at me with hunger. His eyes were supplied with lust and anger as he gazed at my body. What's wrong with this guy! I screamed on top of my lungs but only to receive a hard slip. I fell to the cold ground, Ryder began hissing some words at me but I couldn't understand. Blood began break loose in my mouth. I clutched my cheek while letting out more tears. He grabbed again and pushed me against the wall.

"Would you like to that again?" he growled taking my hand off my cheek. He lightly brushed my stinging cheek, I winced at his touch.

"Do it again, it will harder." He threatened. I nodded while staring at him with my eyes wide. He smirked again and kissed my neck.

"Now, I will fully make you my mate." He whispered letting his hands travel down to my jeans. My mouth fell as I figured out what he meant. He wanted to have sex with me. I could feel my jeans being unbuttoned and being slid off. I cried harder knowing that there was nothing I could do about it. He ripped off my top exposing my black bra. His eyes danced in happiness as he grasped my left breast. My eyes were covered in tears but I knew he didn't care. Ryder slipped off his clothes in a second before forcing himself inside of me. I closed my eyes tightly as he continued to slam himself inside of me. I cried harder as he did his dirty deed. His hands roamed all around me making me want to cry harder. I felt like dying right now because he took away the only thing I had left.

My virginity.

After a second or two, I felt darkness invading my sight. I slowly lost control of my body, my legs suddenly felt like jello and I fell into Ryder's arms. Before blacking out completely, I could hear being set on the bed and I swear I heard

"I'm so sorry Lacey"

I could tell it was Ryder but not in his wolf form.

********************************************************************************

OKAY I FELT LIKE CRYING WHEN I WROTE THIS......RYDER YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

GAHHHHH

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES