Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Gene's POV

I quickly gathered my supplies before leaving my home. I tied my white hair in a bun and then clapped my hands so I could be summoned in front of her house. I could see the sun finally setting, darkness began to take over. I shivered at the light breeze that ran through my naked arm. I stood behind the very large tree with my eyes glued on the house. Due to my witch strength, I climbed the tree with ease. No woman my age could've done that! Even though I'm old, my strength and my powers still stayed new. I was strong but not Ryder strong. I let my wrinkly hand grasped the firm branch so I wouldn't fall. I peered through the windows until I found Lacey. My heart sank; she was lying on the beat looking defeated. She was naked and bruised badly. Jeez, did this man-wolf have a heart at all? I sniffed the area to see if Ryder was crawling around here. Luckily, he wasn't. I snapped my fingers so I could zap into the poor girl's room. Warmth wrapped around my body as I flashed into Lacey's neat room. I glanced around at her room; she had books stacked in many places and posters all over her blue walls. Her carpet was a deep blue color, she had a small plasma TV in front of her bed and a large white dresser next to it. I turned my focus back at the girl and glided over to her. I pressed my hand on her forehead to see she was a little warm. Now that I look at she looked kind of red. Why? I have no clue. I rushed toward her closet and grabbed random clothes. I shoved everything the duffle bag that I brought but I kept light pink summer dress, underwear and bra out for Lacey. I quickly dressed her and then grabbed her hand. Before I took her away from the house, I made sure that I scent was covered. I already placed a spell on myself which allowed me to have no scent at all but I just want to double check. I whispered the words lightly and then zapped us out of that place for good. I brought us back to one place that I adored the most. Where I grew up with my family and where my father died.

We were in Greece.

I placed Lacey in the guest room. I laid her on the king size bed and then began healing her bruises. I cringed as I saw the deep cuts on her hips and her thighs. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. The one thing I hated most in this world was rape. It's disgusting and unforgiveable. Especially when women get raped, that's even worse. A man forcing himself on a weak woman, I hate it with passion. My lips pressed together, I looked away from the girl and toward the window.

I knew what it felt like.

Being raped by someone you loved. Someone you loved deeply. Feeling helpless as the man did his dirty deed.

*Flashback*

I strolled out of my father's home feeling cheerful, my minty green dress flew back forth as I bounced down the steps that were attached to the deck. My heart was pounding in happiness as I saw a shadow in our beautiful garden. He was here. He was always here. He was always here at this exact place and time. A smile began forming itself on my lips as I saw him turn around. His lips held a bright smile as his green eyes spotted me. His dark hair flew across his eyes while he showed his pearly white teeth to me. I sprinted toward my handsome man and embraced him like today was the last day on this planet. He hugged me back and twirled us around in my mother's garden. He stopped us but his arms never released me. They rested on my hips while I let my arms rest on his shoulders. I stared into his dreamy eyes while he gazed back into mine. I just wanted to never let this man go, he had no idea how much I loved him.

"So, sweetheart, how are things going?" he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I smiled at his beautiful face before answering

"It's going fine, father just a new job and he said he's going to make more money." I gushed feeling so proud of my father. He truly did deserve this new job instead that other crappy one.

"That's good, so, did you talk to your parents?" he pressed, I froze slightly as he questioned me. I felt myself getting hot suddenly.

"No......momma says I have to go." I explained in a quiet voice. His arms suddenly tightened around me making me wince a bit.

"You said that you could stay here! With me!" hissed Sirius making me cringe. His loving face just switched to this scary beast like face.

"Please, Sirius! You're hurting me!" I exclaimed as he pressed me roughly against his body. I squirmed trying to get out of his grasp but failed miserably.

"What about me Gene? You're hurting me yet you don't care! Are you ever going to tell your parents about us? We love each other!" he growled, I could see he was getting upset by the second.

"I know but I have to go." I mumbled still struggling.

"You don't care about me! I knew it! You just used me! You used me for your own benefit!" he accused while I just shook my head. No, I didn't!

"You never even told your parents about us!" he hissed feeling hurt and angry at the same time.

"You know that they won't approve of us!" I whispered. Sirius is five years older than me which means that my parents will never approve.

"I don't care anymore; I don't care about you anymore. I'm tired, you can leave but you are not leaving without giving me something. " he whispered furiously.

"Give what?" I asked quietly.

An evil smirk crawled on his face as he scanned at my body. He tightened his grip and then looked at the house. He suddenly picked me up and then started pulling me toward the forest that was behind the garden. My eyes widen as I realized what he meant. I was about to yell for my mother when he slapped his palm on my lips and pulled me into the deep dark forest where my cries for help were never returned. I didn't have my powers because I was too young. I had no strength, no power, and no nothing. He snatched my virginity and dignity away in that forest and then left me there crying. I returned home but never told my parents about what happened. I had to be strong and just move on because I could never let my father's head down. People would look down at us if I told them what happened. We would lose the little credit we had. I just hope that one day when I get my powers, I could kill him.

*Flashback Ends*

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: