Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Lacey's POV

I don't how long it was but I couldn't help but gaze at where I spotted my brother's green eyes. My eyes wandered back down to the crumpled, wet paper in my hand. I shut the window sliently, the wind hit my face as I slammed the window shut. I pushed my curtains in front of the window and shuffled toward my bed. Harry wanted me to come with him. I could escape! A smile crept on my face as I realized that I could leave this hell and live a good life with my brother but what about Ryder? My smile disappeared as I remembered that my mate would find me. He knows my scent way to well, he will find me if I leave. I glanced back down to the half ripped paper and then sighed deeply. I'll figure this out in the morning, I grabbed the paper and stuffed it behind my pillow. I clutched the blanket closer to myself as I stared at the window. I felt my eyes slowly closing slowly ,letting me fall into my nightmares.

__

I woke up to my alarm beeping, I groaned and muttered about hating mornings. I turned off the alarm, grabbed my clothes before heading in my small bathroom. I took a quick shower and slipped on my clothes. I placed a light sweater over my white tank top. I dragged my feet downstairs to meet the demon known as my mate. I crept in the kitchen, my eyes scanned the area before letting myself in. I grabbed an apple and placed my bottom on the high chair. I took a huge bite still letting my eyes wander around. I took another bite when I heard the door slam open. It was the front door, I heard an unfamiliar voice and my mate's. I felt my heart start to panic as I realized they were coming inside the kitchen. I looked around and then I remembered somethig. There was a cabinet where I could fit. Harry and I would always play hide and seek when we were little so I always use to hide there. The funny thing is that I can still fit there, of course, it's not a comfy place to hide but it'll do now. I quietly crawled inside and lightly closed it shut. I heard the door slam open, the voices got louder and deeper. I peeked out to see Ryder with two other guys. One guy had blonde hair that was in a fohawk, his light blue eyes sparkled in excitement and his smile was dazzling. He laughed with the other guy who had dark brown hair with muddy brown eyes. He had cute dimples that would show every time he showed his pearly whites. Ryder stood there glaring at this friends but then chuckled a bit.

"Alright so where is this cutie of your's?" asked the brown haired guy, he grinned at Ryder who shot him a glare. I felt my blood run cold as I saw hint of yellow specks showing in his eyes. I held my teeth before they start to chatter.

"Have some respect Bryce, she's the Alpha Female." said the blonde guy, I guess he could see that Ryder was about to lose his temper again. Bryce finally noticed Ryder's temper and held up his hand in surrender.

"I was playin man." defended Bryce, taking a step back from Ryder. I could feel my eyes about to water as I saw Ryder's hands tremble.

"I know," breathed Ryder. He ran his hands through his dirty brown hair in anger. "I can't help but get mad." he growled taking a step away from his friends.

The blonde guy approached Ryder in worry, he placed a hand on his shoulder. Ryder looked up and gave his friends a small smile.

"Vic, i can't do this. I keep hurting her! Everytime we connect, my wolf loses it and....and hurts her." Ryder hissed but whispered the last part in pain. "I love her way to much man." mumbled Ryder probably to himself more than his friends.

"Nah man, she'll understand." comforted Bryce giving him a kind smile. Ryder looked down letting out a deep sigh.

"I don't know anymore, I can't keep him under control! He fucking slips out and I don't even understand how!" yelled Ryder in frustration. I stared at him in awe, he really is a good guy but I don't know about this whole mate thing.

"Hey, look why don't we just go some where you can calmly think because Lacey is in this house and you don't want to hurt her." Vic quietly told him.

"Yeah, I guess." Ryder whispered glancing at the stairs in front of the kitchen door. I looked away not wanting see any of his pain anymore. I glanced at Vic who was looking at his phone. Bryce just stared at the ground like he was in deep thought.

Bryce suddenly raised his head a little which made my heart jump, his eyes slowly landed on me. His eyes held shock as he saw me. I quickly shook my head with pleading eyes. If Ryder saw me, I don't know what will happen! Bryce glanced at Ryder who was informing Vic about something. Bryce quickly nodded toward me and then focused back to Ryder. After a several minutes, they all walked out. I quietly crawled out and looked at the front door. I could hear Vic's voice from inside, man that guy talked loud. I was about to go back upstairs when the door opened again.

It was Bryce.

WHOOP WHOOP

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

OMG TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOLLLLLL!!! YAYAYYYAYAYYAAY!! IT SERIOUSLY DOES NOT FEEL LIKE IT'S LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TOMORROWW!! ANYWAYS!

WHATCHU THANK?

LOL

THANK

GET IT

CUS THINK AND THANK

HAHAHHAHAHAH WOW

.....I have no life :P

HHEHEHEH JK

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN