Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Lacey's POV

I gaped at her. Was she serious? There is no way in hell that is possible! Gene looked at me with worry; her eyes kept glancing at my tummy. I gulped loudly and tried to sit up right but Gene pushed me down.

"You shouldn't move." she whispered, her hand captured mine. She gave me a gentle squeeze then sat down next to me.

"There is no way that could I be pregnant! He just...he just raped me yesterday." I said though my voice did crack when I mentioned the hideous word. Gene nodded in understanding but mostly sympathy.

"Lacey, werewolves are complete different creatures! A female werewolf or human female that is mated to a wolf can figure out that they are pregnant in two or three days. For Alphas...it's slightly different. They usually find out the next day." explained Gene.

Her words began to sink inside my brain. I was having a baby but not just any baby...a werewolf's baby not to mention that he was the most powerful werewolf ever to walk earth. Fear began running through my body. I was having his baby. The man who raped and beat me, his child was in my stomach. My body started to tremble. What if my baby is like him? What if its evil? Gene suddenly wrapped her arms around me.

"Calm down Lacey! Stop panicking!" instructed Gene as she grabbed my shoulder gently. Her eyes glued to mine. I felt helpless and scared. This baby was his but hopefully it won't be like him.

"What if this baby is like him Gene?" I asked my voice cracking. I didn't want my very first baby to be like that devil! Her eyes widen as she heard my question.

"Lacey! Calm down! Your baby is NOT going to be like Ryder! Pierce is going to be the father of your baby not Ryder!" yelled Gene, her eyes begging for me to understand. I felt her hands vibrating as she held on to me.

"B-b-but Ryder..w-was... the one w-who-"I cried not able to finish my sentence. Tears began pouring down my cheeks. I was divested, worried and tired. I didn't know what to do, where to go and how to handle myself. I already have a baby and I'm only 18 for crying out loud! I didn't choose any of this! I had my life planned out but one man, one horrible man just had to ruin everything in my life.

Gene cradled me in her arms while mumbling soothing words hoping it would calm me down but it didn't work. I kept crying, I wanted to stop but how could I? I can't even take care of myself, how the hell am I suppose to take care of this baby?

"Please calm down Lacey." Pleaded Gene unwrapping her skinny arms and squatting down on her knees so she could look at me in the eye. I sighed knowing that I had to suck it up and just deal with it. It was all I could do. Even though I didn't want anything to do with Ryder anymore, I had to go back. I can't live on my own plus I can't have my kid growing up without a father. Even if I did leave, I know for a face that he would terrorize the whole pack but more my parents so I didn't have a choice. I am the Alpha female of the pack, I'm not going to back down. I will turn Ryder into the wolf he was before. I will show him that I can love him and that I would never leave him. I stood up feeling brave and strong.

"Send me back." I demanded, Gene rose and gave me a surprised look. I stared at her with power. I'm not going to stop until Ryder and Pierce are completely mine. Just because Lynn fucked up doesn't mean I'll fuck up.

"You can't go Lacey!" argued Gene placing her hands on her skinny hips. Her eyes filled with concern and shock.

"I have to so please send me back." I told her. Gene gave me a long look before sighing deeply. She clapped her hands and in two seconds we appeared in my tiny bedroom. I glanced around the room and then checked the window. I could see Ryder coming in with Vic and Bryce laughing like crazy. I turned to Gene with a hard look.

"Do you think I can get him back?" I asked. Gene scratched her head and then glanced at me. She nodded with a smile.

"Try but promise me you won't get hurt and that'll call me if you need any help." Gene said after giving me a hug. I nodded silently, she gave me a weak smile and thank vanished in thin air. I quickly went inside the bathroom. I sat on the toilet lid and began biting my nails. I could hear the door open up from downstairs. I quickly looked at my tattered dress and then skipped to my closet. I needed to seduce him first so I picked out a white tank top with booty shorts. I quickly did my makeup and then combed my straight hair. The boys were chatting loudly; the TV was then turned on.

I had a plan forming in my head. I'm going to try and seduce Ryder. Gene said he did love me so maybe if I tried to like him and stuff it would work. I didn't know when to tell him about the baby but I have feeling I should wait and let him figure it out. I checked myself in the mirror and then took a deep breath before stepping out of my bedroom. I walked downstairs, the voices becoming closer. His beautiful laugh began ringing inside my head. I gulped and then stepped away from the stairs to see a handsome Ryder and his goofy friends sitting in the living room.

_______________________________________________________________________

BWAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HERE YA GOO MUTHAFUCKASSS LOL JK

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: