Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Lacey's POV

I woke up the next day feeling strange. I glanced at the time to see it was 3:44 p.m. Wow, I slept this long? That never happened before. I shrugged and let out huge yawn. My eyes wandered down to my slightly big body. Wait what? My eyes widen as I looked at my body. You could see the baby bump.

This was so weird, my stomach looked bigger already! It's been only three days! The baby in my stomach felt strange. I was more than happy to have it but something didn't feel right. When the baby would kick, it hurt...really badly. The kick was more like a punch in the stomach. I shoved myself off the bed and sighed deeply. I could hear Vic and Bryce talking about something but I couldn't understand what. What I didn't understand was why is the baby already kicking? Shouldn't it be after five months? Well, I already have a huge baby bump so maybe its right. Panic began rising inside of me. What the hell is going on with me? Well, I was raped by an Alpha wolf so maybe that's why. I remember mom telling me about that but she never mentioned about a human mating with an Alpha. My mind began forming more questions as I walked inside the small bathroom. I splashed cold water on my hot face hoping it would calm me down. My whole body felt hot. I rubbed my drippy hands on my arms letting cool water run down my flaming hot skin. Why did my skin feel like it was on fire! My breathing became uneven. I gripped the side counter and then forced myself in the shower. My hand pushing the handle left which triggered the cool water that began falling all over me. A sigh escaped my lips. My eyes closed, the water did its job. My hand wandered back to my stomach. The baby was calm again.

What the hell is going on?

Ryder's POV

I rushed back to her house. I didn't go last night because I was still in shock.Pierce was talking to me and ordering me to go faster. An alpha's baby usually is due in one month if they mate with a werewolf but if the alpha mates with a human the baby is usually coming a week. Humans don't have enough strength to come out alive after giving birth to an alpha baby. I burst open the door and looked around in panic. Where the fuck was she? Vic glanced at me and ran toward me.

"What the hell man! Where were you?" he whispered furiously. Bryce must of heard us because he came running downstairs. He joined us and gave me questioning look.

"She's pregnant." I whispered back in pain. Their eyes widen in terror.

"WHAT?" yelled Vic. Anger began invading his body, his face turned bright red as he glared at me.

"How? You had sex with her?" screamed Bryce.

My face fell as I heard the question. It was more like rape. Man, I can't believe did that to her. Gosh, I don't deserve anyone.

"I raped her in anger." I said, Bryce stared at me while Vic took a step back.

"What?" Bryce finally said.

"You raped an innocent girl..." Vic trailed off, narrowing his eyes in disgust.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong but we have to kill that baby before it's born." I hissed. I did rape her but now wasn't the time to deal with it. We needed to save Lacey.

It became all silent. No one spoke for at least for a minute. Vic couldn't look at me. Bryce didn't know what to say. He just stared at me with cold eyes.

"When is it going to be born?" I Bryce finally asked. His tone was filled with hate and anger. I couldn't

blame him.

"I know it's in this week" I answered.

Lacey's POV

I trotted my way back to the pain. It was starting again. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, the burning started in my stomach. I fell back against the bed, gasping for air. My hands flew to my stomach. What's going on! Oh my gosh, the baby...