Chapter 13 (Lacey's Pic)

• Dedicated to All my SEXY fans(:

Chapter 13

Lacey's POV

(DREAM)

I groaned as the alarm clock interrupted my sleep. I rolled out of bed feeling tired and lazy. I dragged my feet to my small blue painted bathroom. After my shower, I completed the rest of my morning routine. I slipped on a long sleeve shirt due to the cold weather. I put on my ripped slightly baggy jeans along with my yellow converse. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and then barged downstairs with my eyes barely open. I let out a huge yawn as I burst through the brown kitchen door. Ryder and mom sat at the breakfast table chatting while dad was grabbing the milk carton out of the fridge. Mom smiled warmly and nodded me to the chair next to her. I staggered to the chair and plopped down. Ryder flashed me a crooked smile while dad stared at me with worry.

"So did you sleep well?" asked mom, I shrugged and then looked at breakfast table. I traced the pattern mentally while mom began talking to Ryder. I felt dad sit down in front of me, his bowl filled with cereal made a thud. I glanced up to see his eyes fixed on the cereal, I knew he was doing that on purpose.

"Aren't you too Lacey?" asked Ryder who smiled at me waiting for my answer. I raised an eyebrow and nodded not knowing a single clue about what he was talking about.

"Really? You're excited to go on a date with Ryder?" mom stated in shock but instantly changed her emotion when Ryder let out growl. "I mean-uh! That's great sweetie~" she stuttered avoiding Ryder's eyes.

"Yeah" I muttered remembering the stupid date I had to go on today. I wonder where he's talking me.

"So um...Ryder where are we going?" I questioned, fear rose inside of me. What if he got mad again? I leaned away from him slowly not letting him notice. He looked away from my mom and then at me. A smile formed on his face replacing the scowl.

"It's surprise." he whispered, I could see he was very happy about this date. His eyes held excitement as he stared at me. I couldn't help but feel a little scared. Honestly, this is Ryder we're talking about. He has beaten me and almost raped me. It was odd because we both felt the opposite about this date. He was happy while I was sad.

"Okay" I mumbled not knowing what to say. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ryder's hand turn into a fist. I peeked at him to see his face scrunched up in fury. It was slowly turning red, his fists were formed tightly. I cringed as I saw him this way. I could see the black swirling around in his eyes, his blue eyes were slowly getting darker.

"Ryder! What's wrong?" I panicked, grabbing his arm. His head snapped toward me and let out a snarl.

"You are not happy about this date." he growled making cringe again. I let my hands tighten on his arm and I shook my head furiously.

"Of course I am!" I shouted hoping he would calm down. He started trembling which made me take my hand off.

"You see you hate me!" he accused, I shook my head feeling fear rising from my stomach. I backed away from him which made him even more angry but could you blame me?! The man was about to go John Cena on me!

"Ryder! Calm down, you're completely misunderstanding about this whole thing." I explained taking a few steps back.

"Misunderstand? Bitch, I see it in your face! You hate me!" he blamed getting up from his seat. His deadly voice sent chills down my back.

"Don't hurt me." I cried backing all the way until the I hit the wall. I slumped down as I saw my mate also known as my worst enemy stroll up to me with an evil smirk playing on his lips. He grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall. I let out cry as the pain struck.

"Please stop" I weeped as I felt his fist make contact with my stomach. I felt like my rib cage broke that's how bad his punch was. I released my neck letting me slowly fall down the floor. I felt him grab me and force me up.

"I'm going to make you mine forever." he whispered in my ear making me shake in fright. I looked at his face to see his eyes turn pitch black. His face suddenly grew hair. I leaned away but couldn't go far because of his hold. I watched in horror as his upper half turned into the black beast. He growled and fixed his eyes on my neck. My eyes grew wide as I figured out what he meant by making me his forever.

"NOOOO!!" I cried struggling and slapping my hands on his chest.

(DREAM ENDS)

"NOOOO!" I screamed, my eyes shot open in a second. I shot up from my bed and gasped. I breathed heavily as the dream replayed over my head. I could feel the sweat drip down my face. He was going to mark me which meant that I would be his forever. What if he did that after the date? What if he marks me? I don't want an abusive mate for the rest of my life. I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I rocked myself back and forth on my bed. I bit my lower lip as I cried. I was scared, very scared. I didn't know what to do or anything. I felt the door creak open, my eyes moved to my bedroom door to see my father standing there. He closed door in hurry and rushed by my side. He grabbed my hand and looked at me in worry.

"Are you alright honey? You look sick?" he asked with worry. My body trembled as I remember the abuse.

"Daddy, I'm really scared." I whispered. His face dropped into a pit of sadness. He grabbed me in a hug as I cried on his shoulder.

"Daddy, I don't want to go anywhere with him." I weeped, my tears soaked my dad's white business shirt. He rubbed my back in comfort and whispered soothing words hoping it would calm me down. The one thing he kept saying that comforted me was

"We'll find a way out, honey, I promise."

SOOOO GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS!!

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SUNDAY!

JUNE 12!

WHOOP WHOOP!

IMMA TURN 16 YEARS OLD!!

WHOOP WHOOP!

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(;

FAN, VOTE, & COMMENT BITCHES(: