Chapter 12

• Dedicated to to my mom bitches!

Chapter 12

Lacey's POV

I sat down on my bed feeling uneasy. I was worried about the whole memory loss thing. How am I suppose to do this? I bit my lower lip while rocking back and forth. What if Ryder finds out about me faking my losing my memory? What if dad accidently tells him! I chewed on my lower lip in frustration, I heard the door creak open. My instantly stopped and looked up to see Ryder standing there with roses. I placed my innocent confused face on. He smiled warmly at me and walked over.

"I got these for you." he explained handing me the roses. I smiled kindly and looked at the beautfiul roses that were now placed in my hands.

"Thank you." I whispered not looking away from the roses. I peeked up to see him grinning in happiness which actually brought a smile to my face. I liked it when he was like this.

"Welcome so, um, would you like to you know... go out?" he asked nervously, I hesitated a little not knowing if that was a good idea or not. I mena it's Ryder we're talking about! He noticed my face and backed away.

"Uh. it's cool I understand if you don't." he said looking away so I don't see his eyes. I guess he really can't control his wolf.

"No, I'll go." I repiled not wanting him to go wolf again. He nodded sliently and walked away with a big smile on his face.

Why did this seem like a bad idea?

Jaden's POV

(Lacey's dad)

I paced back and forth as I thought about what Lacey was doing. This is not a good idea. If Ryder finds out that she was faking then she's dead. I kicked the wall in frustration. What kind of a father am I? I can't even protect my own daughter?! I growled in anger and sat down on the bed. I heard the door open to see my wife come in. Janie paused and gave me a smile. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's going to be alright." she assured but I could hint the fear in her voice. She was scared as much as I was.

"Honey, I can't even protect my own daughter." I said feeling the guilt rising in my stomach. She rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"It's not your fault Jaden." she comforted. I looked at her gave a her a puzzled look.

"It is my fault." I snapped back, I brought that bastard to our house. "It's all my fault." I mumbled.

"Jay, it was fate," she reminded me. "there is no way to seprate mates and you know that." she whispered. She was right, there was no way to seprate them.

"Really? What kind of mate beats his own mate and tries to control her?" I hissed remembering all the pain she went through.

"Jaden! I know it's wrong but there is nothing we can't do!" she whispered furiously.

"Why not Janie?" I growled getting up from the bed. Janie glared at me in anger which shot guilt in my stomach. I was yelling at my mate for what was going on.

"Because he's the fucking alpha of the whole UK!" she screamed, her eyes wide in fury. "You can't kill him, it's impossible! His fucking wolf is the most powerful beast alive! There is nothing that we can do and you know the only person that can tame that wolf is Lacey!" she yelled back.

"Look Jaden, I love Lacey as much as you do but we can't protect her from that..monster. He will kill us and you know that." she whispered grabbing my hand. I gave it a squeeze and nodded slightly.

I sighed deeply and sat down again. "I'm sorry" I mumbled and slapped my palms on my face. I was tired and worried sick about Lacey.

"It's okay honey." she muttered and cuddled into my chest. I laid my head on top of her's and thought.

"If only Lacey could find a mate that really cared about her."

OKAY SO I UPLOADED NOT THAT MUCH BUT I DID.

so don't whine

....*sigh* time to go study

vote, comment and fan

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: