Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Lacey's POV

"Leave a message after the-" I snapped the phone shut in frustration. Why isn't he answering his god damn phone! I growled and shoved the cell phone in my back pocket. I growled some curse words and began pacing back and forth. I looked at my house, I didn't feel like going in yet. I stood there in the front yard calling Harry.

I was about to call again when a loud voice interrupted me. I turned around to see Bryce coming out of my house with a bright smile on his face. He jogged over to me and gave me a quick hug.

"Hey Lacey" he said smiling again. I returned a small smile before looking away.

"So whatchu you doing?" he asked looking at me with a curious expression. I made a weird noise with my lips and then glanced at him.

"Calling Harry." I answered grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

Bryce's smile suddenly fell into a frown. I was about to ask him what's wrong when he suddenly asked "Did he pick up?"

I shook my head feeling uneasy. Why was Bryce suddenly asking this way? Bryce let out a sigh and then slapped his hand on his forehead.

"Shit," he dragged the word out. "I forgot to tell you left."

My eyes bulged and my jaw dropped. He left? What the hell?

"WHY?" I demanded, feeling lost and angry. He can't just leave me like that. Bryce shrugged his shoulders.

"He moved out of state." Bryce told me which just made me even more upset.

"So you don't even know where he went!" I screeched, he nodded and I groaned. I can't believe he left me.

My heart sank, he left me like Ray did. I could feel my emotions rising from my stomach. I shook my head and gathered my emotions together. He wanted to leave then fine! He can! I shoved past Bryce who just looked at me puzzled. I stormed in my house and headed for the kitchen. Mom and dad were gone so that was good. I had the house to myself or at least I hope so. I looked through the kitchen closet looking for something good to eat. I was about reach for a bag of chips when I felt arms exploring my stomach. They pulled me out of the closet which made me angry. I spun around to see the demon known as my mate.

"I'm sorry." mumbled the one and only, Ryder. He tighten his arms around me as I pressed my lips trapping all the curse words that I wanted to say to him.

I examined Ryder to see his face in pure sadness. I untangle myself out of his arms and walked upstairs but not before grabbing the chips. I sprinted up the stairs and locked the bedroom door as soon as I got in. I began shoving the chips in my mouth when I heard a knock on the door.

"What?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Open up" Ryder hissed.

"Okay hold on." I told him, I quickly shoved the window open and then jumped out. I landed on the cool grass, I could feel a bruise on my butt as I made a huge thump. I quickly got up and sprinted down the street. I kept running, I didn't know where but I just kept running. I had to keep looking back, I kept feeling that Ryder was behind me. After a while, I slowed down and gasped for air. I leaned against the lamppost trying to catch my breath when I heard something. I looked around and saw a run down house behind a few dead trees. My eyes scanned the area to see that I was in an unknown place. The place looked old and dirty. No one was around, everything looked grey. My eyes found the run down house again.

"Go" a woman's voice whispered in my head.

"Who said that?" I yelled looking around.

"Go there" she whispered again.

"Go to the house" she whispered again.

Suddenly, my feet began heading that direction. I tried to stop but it didn't work. I squirmed trying to stop but they made enter the run down house's yard. I glanced around to see a bunch of dead trees and small dead animals lying everywhere. I shivered and looked at the house that I was heading for. My feet stopped and I was in front of the door. I raised my shaky hand and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door creaked opena and an old yet beautiful lady stood there.

"Lynn" she whispered in disbelief.

OMG IM FUCKING GOING TO KILL WATTPAD!!

IT FUCKING DELETED THIS CHAPTER!

I HAD TO REWRITE THIS WHOLE DAMN CHAPTER AGAIN!!!

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!!

for the record it was longer than this, im sorrry bout that

ANYWAYS

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: