Chapter 33

• Dedicated to this FIIINNNEEE guy that i met today....mmmm

I know I haven't been uploading AT ALL!! And I am really sorry but I have so much going on right now! I got school, practice and a job so try to understand. I am really trying to upload. I know its not much but it's the least I can do right now sorry! I'll try to upload this Sunday!

Chapter 33

Ryder's POV

The boys and I were going back to my house after our meeting. The whole time my thoughts were on "her". I growled as her picture appeared in my head. Her beautiful eyes staring at me, her full pink lips that were begging to be kissed and her beautiful body that I wanted my hands on. I bet she hates after what I did to her.

"Don't worry she isn't the only one who despises you." Pierce said in my head. He was still trying to fight back. He wanted his body back. Ever since that bitch came back, he fell in love instantly and kept arguing with me to give him his body back.

"Pierce, don't be ridiculous! You adore me!" I replied with heavy sarcasm. The funny thing is that this the first time he has talked to me ever since I did the dirty deed with Lacey.

"You raped her! God damn it! I swear fucking god Ryder, one day, I will kill you!" he roared causing me to have a headache. I rolled my eyes at his threat and then rubbed my temples.

"Man! Shut up! I don't understand why you even like her! She's just like Lynn! Pierce, SHE IS LYNN! Everything about her screams Lynn!" I yelled back hoping he would get the message.

"No! No! She's nothing like Lynn, you dumb shit! Lynn was a selfish brat that didn't care for either of us! Lacey however does care! You can see the love in her eyes! Just give me my body back!" he cried.

"No...I'm not going to fall in that trap again. I don't care what you say; I know she's just Lynn." I responded as the memories of Lynn clouded in my head. I cursed under my breath and pushed away the thoughts. Tears were threatening to come out. I wasn't going to cry for that bitch. She betrayed me. I could feel the anger building up in my veins as the image of her and that bastard came into my mind.

"Ryder! Stop and listen to me for once!" yelled Pierce.

My body started to tremble and before I knew I burst into my wolf which startled my best friends. I let out snarl before running into the forest. Vic and Bryce immediately turned into their wolves and ran after me. After a few seconds they caught up with me and tackled me to the floor. I barked at them after we smashed against the wet ground.

"What's going on man?" questioned the sandy colored wolf which happened to be Bryce. His yellow eyes focused on me. Vic's dark brown wolf sat down and waited for me to speak up. My bright red eyes that were glowing with fury and sadness narrowed. I shifted back into Pierce's human form and shook my head.

"Nothing" I mumbled before heading back to my house with the confused boys following behind me.

++

So if you don't get the whole Ryder and Pierce thing...its like this

Pierce is the human.

Ryder is the wolf.

And they are both connected.

When Pierce found Lynn cheating on him with Keegan aka his older bro. He went into depression and gave his human side up to Ryder. Now, Ryder IS the wolf and the human. Pierce is basically his conscious. So after finding out that their mate cheated, Ryder was equally as depressed so he was always sulking and walking around sad so his parents brought their family friend that's a witch named Gene. She gave him a black rose and told him that when all the petal fall off then on that day he finds his mate so after waiting all this time....he finds Lacey. Ryder doesn't want Lacey but Pierce does so he keeps trying to fight control of his body but Ryder won't let him have it. Ryder believes that Lacey is just like Lynn so that's why he keeps fucking with her.

That's it!!

Lol

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(:

I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD ON SUNDAY!!!