Chapter One: My New Home

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
Thanx!!☺️😊
sammidog RobStar101

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to live in a small village in southern England. It was called Tameran. In Tameran, my brother, sister and I were so young, happy, and full of life. Our family was so blissful and joyous. Until one day...

It was nighttime, and Mother and Father had decided to go out on a date. They hired a babysitter to watch us that night.

Later, that same evening, there was an unexpected phone call from the hospital. I picked up the phone, thinking it was mom or dad calling to tell us goodnight like they always did every night. When I picked up, they said that both my mother and father had been in a terrible car accident, and that they... at that point I wasn't even listening anymore. While the person had been informing me of the tragic event, I just sat on the other end of the line, muffling my sobs into the pillow in my lap.

My brother, sister, and I needed to start fresh, start over, so my sister got a job at several places to collect enough money for us to move. Of course, we couldn't just stay in England without...so we had to leave everything behind. Everything.

Today, we moved into a small apartment in a regular neighborhood.

Just a Sixteen year old teenager who enrolled into the nearest school in our district, along with my brother who decided to take up Elementary school again. And as for my sister. She was just too lazy to apply for a college.

   She said that she'd rather drink her booze than sign up for some random California college that would cost thousands which we certainly couldn't afford. Well, I didn't agree with the alcohol part, obviously. And I wish she'd stop being such a pessimist.

Yes, I admit that life has not been easy, but I can't just waste the rest of my life crying. I've chosen to look on the brighter side of life, and I am sure that my parents would've wanted me to live a full life.

My rough past has only helped me to be a stronger person in the future.

My name is Kori Anders, and I am the New Girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~>

Sunset; Sunday; (7 p.m 🌅)-
My brother, sister, and I have already moved most of our furniture into our apartment. It may not be big, but...–it's not very cozy either. Well, everyone has to start somewhere!

   There are only four rooms. A living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. My sister has decided to stay on the couch, and let my brother and I share the bedroom. Back in Tameran, My sister almost always slept on the couch anyway, because she was always too lazy to get up and go to her room.

   Then there's my little brother. He is the sloppiest person I know, and now I am forced to share a room with him! I guess I'll have to live with it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing in the kitchen, staring at the wall where there should be a clock, when my sister suddenly came from behind me. She snapped her fingers in my face, and got my attention. "What do you want?" I asked while wiping my eyes. I covered my mouth and yawned.

"I need you to watch your little brother. I'm gonna go clubbing," She spoke with a little snooty attitude, and she began to exit the apartment. "He's our little brother, and nightclubs don't even start until Ten p.m! It's only seven!" I shouted annoyed, but she already left.