thirty eight; immoral

Bootylicious - Destiny's Child

  By the looks, I got you shook up and scared of me.  

LIVING WITH WITCHES

"You're going to do what now?" Lilith asked with wide eyes as she sat opposite Kai in the dusty living room of the boarding house. 

"I'm not repeating it for the seventh time Lil!" Kai replied exasperated. "I'm trying to meditate," he said, shaking his shoulders to relax himself. 

It was silent for a moment as Kai finally closed his eyes, tilting his head slightly back with his legs crossed, his palms resting on each knee. He had almost forgotten she was there. Almost. 

"Omm, omm, omm, o-"

"I'm fucking going to kill you!" Kai shouted, diving towards her. He barreled into her, sending her back to the floor with him straddling her. 

Lilith smirked up at him, wagging her eyebrows at him. "Are you going to fuck me or kill me?" She asked, blowing kissing faces at him as he breathed angrily. "Although you're going to have to quit the breathing, you look like a bull and I ain't into bestiality." 

He rolled his eyes at her and removed himself from her, sitting back on the cushion. "Just go see how our new friends are doing," he said, taking a deep breath in as he relaxed back into his position. 

Lilith let out a bark of laughter before complying. As she walked out of the boarding house, a candle in hand, she thought back to when they first found the heretics. 

"Kai, are you okay?" Lilith asked as she bent down to look at a hurting Kai. He was clutching his neck with an expression of agony on his face. 

"Vampires," he quickly explained before using her weak body as leverage to pull himself up. After, struggling he quickly situated himself to face the vampires. He noticed their thirst for blood, smelling his, and nudged Lilith behind him. He let out a nervous laugh. "Hi, I'm Kai," he introduced himself to the stiff vampires. Only one seemed to be moving -the one that bit him- although not that much. 

"I'm Lilith," said girl popped up but Kai quickly shoved her behind him, hissing for her to shut up. 

"How about we make a deal?"

And so they did, surprisingly after asking the famous; what if we just kill you now?  Stupid vampires. The deal was for the heretics to have a bit of Kai's blood everyday, if they healed Kai and Lilith. Soon they all began to speak to one another, though not that much. Lilith and Kai learned that they were Siphoner's, much like Kai. This sparked the curiosity of the heretics.

Lilith stood outside on the doorstep, looking through the trees, she could hear them faintly, the voices and whispers in the trees were proof of that. She gulped nervously before walking back into the warmth of the house, walking to stand behind Kai. 

"I can become a heretic," he whispered, shocking Lilith from her thoughts. "I'm a siphoner, just like they were. Abominations. I can continuously absorb my own magic, I'll have all the power I need."

"But you'll have to die first," said Lilith, sitting beside him. 

"So I'll come back, just not as the coven leader, because they'll all be dead." He turned to look at Lilith with a devious smirk. "Every last one of them." Even her, she thought sadly. 

Lilith forced a smile for his sake, but he saw through her and frowned, grabbing her hand. He tugged her closer, letting her lean against him. "I'll die Kai," she whispered, her hands resting on his black jeans. 

She felt Kai stiffen and moved to look up at his face. "I didn't realize," he mumbled. She could see the disappointment in his eyes and chuckled. 

"Kai, I'd die for you any day," she murmured, bringing his head to kiss him on the lips. It was a soft kiss, unlike the others, this one showed just how much she loved him. "I'd catch a grenade for ya," she belted out, laughing when he pushed her away. 

"You're so cheesy," he scoffed but even he couldn't stop the light blush spreading on his face. He scowled when Lilith aw'ed at him and moved to look away but she caught his chin in her hands, forcing him to look at her. 

She looked at him seriously before saying, with a straight face, "frankly my leer, I don't give edam." She dodged the hand that came her way and fell on to her back, cackling. 

"Stop it Lily!" 

She leaned back on her elbows and bit her lip, muffling her laughter. "I have an addiction to cheddar cheese, although it's only mild!" She burst out laughing at the angry look on Kai's face. "Curd you get any more hotter?" She spluttered out. 

Her laughter soon calmed down when Kai refused to answer her and it was silent for a few moments until Lilith opened her mouth again. "Kai, what is Bruce Banners favourite cheese?"

"..."

"The Incheddarable Hulk!"

"..."

She didn't even realize Kai had left whilst she rolled all over the floor, cackling to herself at her cheese jokes. 

_

Feeding time. It was the worst time of the day for Lilith and she wasn't even the one being fed on. It was Kai. 

She curled up on the sofa, hugging a cushion close to her body, partially hiding behind it as she watch Kai wince as one of the vampires bit his neck. It was a woman called Nora, mentally Lilith called her Ruby Dribbler, because as she sucked at Kai's neck, she would always dribble spit and blood. Gross. 

Next was the guy who first grabbed Kai the first couple of day in the 1903 Prison World. Oscar. Lilith called him Count Thyranathaurus Rexth, because when he spoke, he had a slight lisp, his bottom lip was a lot smaller than his tip lip too. Yet he seemed to be the scariest of the four. 

Afterwards was Lazy Larry, his actual name was Lawrence when Lilith had asked him, he was the only one to speak though not that much. Count Rexth only spoke if he absolutely needed to and Larry wasn't around. He was actually polite enough to bit Kai at the crook of his elbow, the only place didn't hurt Kai as bad as the others. 

This left the woman. Mary Louise, also Nora's BFF and love. Lilith called her Joker because she was so serious. Literally she just sits there and stares until the other person turns away. How all of these are friends, Lilith and Kai did not know, they didn't want to know.

"Don't die," said Lazy Larry, his usual joking manner gone. He looked between Kai and Lilith for a few seconds before blurring out of the room, leaving the two alone. 

"'Don't die', what are you going to do, walk into a knife?" Lilith scoffed as she watched Kai wipe Larry's blood from his face. She placed the cushion on her lap and tapped it, grinning at Kai.

He stood up and walked towards the couch, laying down on it with his head in her lap. "You'll probably kill me with your lame jokes." 

"Heh, then it'll be homieside.."

"Stop!" He groaned, turning his head further into the cushion. He sighed when she stopped, a small smile on his face when he felt her hand rake lightly through his hair, tugging on the ends slightly. "I can't wait to get out of here," he sighed. 

Lilith huffed. "I can, I don't have to see Bitchy Bonnie or Damon and Elena kiss and leave that slimy trail between them." 

"Ew." She felt Kai shiver and giggled, leaning down to peck him on his temple. 

"At least we don't do that," she said. 

"Thank God for that."