twenty four; lukewarm

Glorious Morning - Waterflame

When Lilith woke up the next day it was already noon. She woke up to the smell of a bacon sandwich and saw Charlie on her bed, eating a sandwich whilst reading from her books. "My head actually kills right now," groaned Lilith, scratching her head as she squinted around the room. She looked down and saw she still has yesterday's clothes on. "Where's Kai?" She asked.

"He said he was going to murder a few people," said Charlie, shrugging comically. Her eyes widened when she saw the serious expression on Lilith's face. "Oh my God, please say he hasn't gone to actually murder people?"

Lilith bit her lip. "Of course, he wouldn't," she said, forcing out a laugh but it was short lived as suddenly her stomach turned around, forcing her to throw up over the bed.

"Oh, ew," said Charlie, repulsed by her friends gipping. "Go to the toilet for God sakes! I have to sleep here!" She yelled over Lilith's retching.

Lilith held up a finger, sliding out of the bed, carefully dodging the puke and stumbled over to the door. "I need to find Kai," she said hoarsely and opened the door, ignoring Charlie's shouts.

She held in her vomit as she walked down the streets. "Where would you be Kai? Where would you be?" She asked nervously. That was until she saw an ambulance tugging a girl into it, her hand was held to her bleeding stomach. Without thinking Lilith walked over to the ambulance, sliding in just as they closed the doors.

"Hey, you can't be in here!" Shouted the medic, her eyes wide as she worked to stomach the girl from bleeding.

Lilith ignored her looking at the pale girl. "Describe who did this to you," she ordered.

"Uh," the girl tried to think. "I-it was all so quick. This man, with brown hair, he smiled at me and then he stabbed me and left me for dead, I saw him just walk off like-like it never happened," she began to cry once again, the pain even stronger.

They had reached Whitmore Hospital, Lilith decided to help the girl inside telling the woman to go get others. Lilith was shocked by how many people were in the hospital, all in the same condition as the girl she helped.

"Excuse me!" She shouted, grabbing a nurses attention. She quickly shoved the girl into her arms, grabbing another nurses arm. "Where's Jo Laughlin?" She asked.

The nurse shrugged as she tended to one of younger patients. "She was here, she was tending to a girl before she disappeared," she said before walking off with the child.

Lilith rubbed at her eyes, let out a stressed sigh. She sat down on one of the waiting chairs, rubbing her hands together. They had gone all tingly. She frowned when the feeling was still there and stood up, huffing. She began to pace back and forth.

"If I was Kai and had my sister with me to merge with her where would I go?" She whispered. She felt herself wanting to move and stepped forwards, the tingling dimmed. She stepped forwards again, the tingles disappeared. She faced the other way. The tingles appeared. She faced the doors, the tingles disappeared once again.

"You beautiful son of a bitch," she said with a grin before running out of the main entrance. She soon turned her run into a walk. "Yep, not cut out for the hero run," she wheezed.

She kept having flashes and images of a cemetery in her mind, it was weird. "This must be the bond thing," she said to herself as she walked down the road. It looked familiar to her now, this was the cemetery that linked to Mystic Falls.

She stood outside the gate of the cemetery now. She had always been afraid of cemeteries due to watching Supernatural or at least the first few seasons before she missed out on them. As if there are 7 seasons now. She had to catch up on 4 seasons.