fourteen; vindictive

Irresistible - Fall Out Boy

  All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
Cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind. 

Lilith's eyes scanned the parking lot as Bonnie and Damon talked, she wasn't interested in what Damon had to say about this Elena chick. Come on Kai, where are you? She thought as she gnawed at her lip nervously. 

Then her eyes caught a movement, behind the rest of the cars. Then she saw him, winking at her before nodding to where Bonnie and Damon were. Lilith understood what he was suggesting; distract them so he can move. 

"I think I just saw something," she suddenly spoke up, grabbing their attention. She pointed over to something and the two's eyes strained to see what she was looking at. Lilith cast a glance to where Kai stood and nodded for him to move, her heart fluttering at his smirk before she turned back to her two new 'friends'.

Who turned out not to be there anymore. She looked around with wide eyes before spotting them behind a few cars, Damon frowning down at something whilst Bonnie looked sad. Lilith walked over, looking at the object they were frowning at; a tarp. 

"Ooh, unlucky," she commented, hissing when Damon shoved her a little too hard into the car next to her. She stood up promptly, huffing at him. 

"It was a tarp, we saw a tarp," said Damon before a musical sound cut him off. "And that, that is on a timer, that turned on by itself." 

Lilith could see Damon beginning to lose the hope Bonnie had tried so hard to fill up. It was then she realised what Kai was doing, he was playing mind games, teasing them just before he made his grand entrance. 

"But, your car?" Asked Bonnie, grabbing her attention. 

"It's possible that he could've left it. I mean, something must have been going on that day for it to be your hell, right Damon?" Lilith asked, cocking an eyebrow at the vampire who snarled. 

"Okay, what about the crossword?" Bonnie tried once again but Damon, like the rest, shot it down. 

"You filled it out Bonnie." He gritted his teeth as he slammed the back of the truck shut saying, "which means we're alone, with her." He shot Lilith a dirty look. "In my own hell, with no grams escape hatch; we're never getting out."

"Then kill yourself," said Lilith just as Bonnie said; give me your ring. 

Damon looked at the two of them as if they were crazy. "What?" He asked.

"Give me your ring." "Kill yourself."

Bonnie chose to ignore Lilith and instead grabbed Damon's hand, trying to take his ring but the vampire was much stronger and fought his hand away from her. 

"Give me your ring, All I've heard you say is that you have no hope and that this is your hell, so if it's so bad, why don't you just end it? Hope is the only thing keeping me going, Damon, so if you're really done, if you have none, then be done because this isn't helping." With that Bonnie stormed off, leaving Lilith and Damon alone. 

"If you stay any longer I'm gonna rip your head off," said Damon, staring down at the ground angrily. 

"I wonder how you even have a girlfriend," said Lilith, narrowing her eyes at him. "You're sour, moody and very violent, she must be very easy." She paused. "Or desperate." She expected a hand around her throat once again, her back slammed into the truck. "Hit a nerve?" She choked out. 

"I will rip your head off," said Damon, his face close to hers. 

Lilith gritted her teeth. "You keep saying that but my head seems to be still on my shoulders," she said, staring up into his blue eyes. She dropped to the floor as he let her go before blurring away from her, leaving her alone. 

_

Lilith had made it back to the Boarding House and was waiting patiently for them to come back. Either Kai was going to come back with them as a charming person or badly beaten because of his dickish personality. 

Then the door slammed open and in walked Damon, dragging an unconscious Kai behind him. He walked straight passed Lilith who had stood up from the couch and let Kai flop on it where she had previously been sat. 

It was hard for Lilith to pretend that she didn't know him. "Who's that?" She asked, her eyes wide as she stared at the 'new' guy. 

"Just what I was about to ask you," said Damon as he angrily placed a chair next to the furnace, he walked up to her. "You said there was no one else here, you lied," he accused her, prodding a finger into her chest. 

She slapped his hand away. "No, I didn't," she replied forcefully. "As far as I've known, I've been the only person here," she said, sitting down next to Kai's head. "Never seen him before in my life."

Damon glared at her for a moment before walking out of the room. "Watch him," he ordered her over his shoulder. 

Lilith scoffed and rolled her eyes before looking down at Kai. She let her hand drop onto his face, running it down his face before leaning over, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. She sat up just in time as Damon came through the door, chains rattling. 

"Help me," said Damon, pushing the chains into her hands. He grabbed Kai by the arm, dragging over to the chair by the furnace and placed him in it, not so gently. He nodded for her to wrap the chains around him. 

"I can't say I do this often," she murmured as she wrapped him up. She looked up when she heard the front door slam open and shut and saw Bonnie walking through. 

"I got the shopping," she said as if seeing a person tied up was a normal thing.