thirteen; malevolent

Kai Parker - DNA made by MidnightMinho

It's in his DNA.

"I need magic," said Kai as he barged into the room, his eyes wide in panic.

Lilith glanced up a frown on her face. "No," she snapped. "You're not taking any more from me, whatever you keep doing to me it's hurting Kai!"

Kai shook his head in confusion saying, "I'm not doing anything to you."

Lilith stood up from the bed and walked up to him, yanking her shirt up. "You see this?" She pointed to it. "Still hurts."

Kai's frown deepened, his fingers tracing the still sore and blood red brand. "It should've healed by now," he told her. "It should be a scar."

Lilith held back the sigh of pleasure as she felt him trace the outside of her sore stomach. She bit her lip, her eyes clenching shut as the pleasure turned into pain, he was pressing down on the flowing wound. "Kai! Kai! Stop it," she screamed, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

Kai held his hands up back away as he eyed her worriedly. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Good job those two went out," he muttered, rolling his eyes.

Lilith sat back on the bed, shirt breaths being released as the wound stung.

"You're acting like you're pregnant," Kai commentated, moving to sit beside her again.

"I'd rather this pain than pregnancy, fuck off Kai," she snapped, a tear trailing down her cheek as she gritted her teeth. 

"Get over it, we need to go out today," said Kai, tugging her up to stand however all she did was lean into him, ignoring him as he tensed up, his anger hitting the surface. "I'm not carrying you about," he told her. 

"Then why don't you use some of that magic and get rid of the pain," she said, scowling up at him. She grabbed his hand in hers, holding it tightly as she relieved some of her pain. "Take some," she ordered him. 

Kai nodded and absorbed a bit of her magic, ignoring her sharp breath before tugging his hand from her hold. "Lift your shirt," he said, moving to her side where the brand was. Lilith complied and lifted her shirt up, the scratched surface now visible. She hissed when his cool hand laid on top of him, but she was soon distracted by his muttering of a spell, the pain subsiding little by little. 

All too soon, much to her dismay, he pulled away, pulling her shirt down for her. "That should last for today, I'll have to redo that spell tonight if you need it," he told her, stepping away from her. "Now we need to go."

Lilith frowned at his back but nonetheless followed him. 

_

Kai and Lilith watched as the vampire and witch entered the grocery store, carefully working their ways around the cars that were parked in the parking lot. Kai grabbed Lilith by the arm, halting her to a stop. 

"You see that carousel over there?" He pointed to the children ride, the one where a quarter was needed to make it spin. "I'm gonna go turn that on, I need you to go into the store and distract them," he told her. 

"Kai, are you sure about this?" Lilith checked, she was nervous to finally talk to the two other beings but she was more excited. "What if they kill me?"

"Yes, and if they do you'll just come straight back to life," Kai said with a grin. He grabbed her shoulders. "Remember, you don't know me. I technically meet you at the same time as them," he reminded her, smiling when she nodded. "You'll do fine, I'm sure, just be yourself." He winked before running away, ducking behind cars.