twenty nine; devilish

Love Disease - Adrenaline Pusher

Oh, oh, looks who's here to cause some trouble.

"Dear sister- nope!"

Lilith frowned as she was awakened from her pleasant slumber by an angered shout.

"To my wonderful sister- Ugh no!"

She could hear the crunch of paper before she felt it hit her head. She glowered and sat up in the bed, seeing Kai sat at her desk, using her notepad. She glanced at Charlie's bed and saw the poor girl holding her head as if it was aching, a painful look on her face.

The girl looked over at Lilith with horror. "How have you slept through this? He's been doing it since seven o'clock this morning," she told Lilith.

Lilith's eyes widened in shock and her head turned towards Kai before looking back at her friend. "What's he doing?" She whispered.

"I can hear you," butted in Kai, his tone just as quiet as theirs.

"Well then; what are you doing?" She asked her tone more forceful and louder but he ignored her, throwing more paper from his notepad. She gave a helpless look to Charlie who shrugged, throwing her hands up. "You wanna get food, maybe your mind will be calmer when we get back?" She suggested.

Kai turned in the chair to look at her, scratching at his chin before shrugging. "I guess if you're paying," he replied, slumping in the chair.

"Thank God," mumbled Charlie, flopping back onto her bed. "Get out and don't come back for a thousand years!" She shouted, pointing to the door.

Kai laughed as he stood up, grabbing his jacket He left from a couple of nights ago to put over his pyjama top. "Where are my pants?" He asked once realising he was only wearing boxers and socks. "And my shoes?!"

Lilith frowned. "Wherever you left them last night," she muttered as she grabbed the days outfit and made her way to the bathroom, however as she was changing Kai came barging in, shutting the door behind them.

"I don't feel too good," he said, his pink lips pouting heavily as he stared at her reflection. She began to change out of her underwear, refraining from blushing heavily when she felt Kai's appreciative stare on her bare body. "Although I'm starting to feel better," he purred, his hands grabbing her hips.

She felt her breath leave her as he suddenly lifted her onto the sink, somehow turning her around to face him. She clung onto him, her heart racing for a moment before she felt the familiar wetness from the sink on her. "God sakes Kai, now I'm wet," she groaned, trying to get off the sink but all she succeeded in was arousing Kai even more.

"Woah, honey, slow down there," he chuckled throatily before nuzzling his face into her neck, placing light kisses from her ear, across her jaw and down to her collarbone.

Just as he went to kiss lower the bathroom door opened again and in barged Charlie, her eyes scrunched closed. "Okay, okay, I know you might be in the showe- wait a minute." Her eyes opened, but seeing her bare friend and her bare friend's boyfriend or whatever about to get it on she quickly closed her eyes again. "Oh God! Please don't, not at the sink!"

Kai backed away from Lilith, leaving the girl to cover herself up as he walked up to Charlie. "What? You jealous? Would you like to join in?" He asked.

Both Lilith and Charlie couldn't decipher if he was being serious or not so Lilith decided to cut in, standing behind Kai to cover herself. "He isn't being serious don't worry Charlz, we're getting changed."