30. Nothing Can Kill Me Like You

so like the boys decided the last thing they will do before their break is the x factor final aka wHERE THEY STARTED FROM 

EXCUSE ME AS MY HEART SHATTERS !!!!!!
BUT WAIT, SELENA FLIES TO THE UK TO wATCH THEM????? AFTER JINGLEBALLNY LIKE 
AND SHE'S TALKING TO HARRY AND SAYING HIS NAME IN LOU'S SNAPCHAT STORY AND GETTING HER MAKEUP DONE BY LOTTIE LIKE HELLO ITS ME IM DYING MY WORLDS ARE FINALLY COLLIDING
_________________________________

Gemma's POV: 

"How did you feel about your finals, dear?" my mum interrogates as she takes a sip of her tea, after offering me a mug as well. It's currently the lunch break and I am planning to walk around when she has to get back to work.

"I think they were pretty good," I remain vague, not wanting to elaborate and think about those dreaded exams that I'm finally done with. Since my university ended earlier than most academic institutions, I was allowed to go home earlier. Crystal and I rode the train together and I decided to drop by school to talk to my mother and check up on Harry. That, and I wanted to spy on him and his little girlfriend. 

A sudden knock interrupts our conversation and the door flies open. 

"Mrs. Twist, you have to expel me now," the culprit blurts.To my surprise, it's Selena, looking a bit flustered.

"Oh, I'm uh, sorry. I didn't know you had company," she mumbles, embarrassment evident in her face. 

"What are you talking about?" my mum addresses.

"You know how you were questioning how all my bad grades and attendances weren't matching up? Harry told me he changed all my records the whole time. I should've been out of here a long time ago," she explains and I raise an eyebrow. Admittedly, it does sound like something Harry would do. 

"Do you have proof?" my mother quietly asks. 

"No, but...I think I know how we can get it."

Selena's POV: 

"I need your help," I stand in front of who I knew I can always count on. The last thing I expected when my life was actually being decent is this whole ordeal. I feel betrayed and I suddenly lost all trust in everybody I let in, but I know the person before me won't let me down. He puts down his sandwich, glancing at his friend and then facing me again.

"Sure. What do you need?" 

Niall's POV:

"Mate, you fucked up," I put a hand on Harry's shoulder, sending him a sympathetic smile. The lad currently has his face buried in his hands after retelling what happened to our group.

"Thank you, Niall. What will I ever do without your reasurrance?" he bitterly retorts, voice dripping in sarcasm. Liam face-palms himself, shaking his head while Zayn mutters something along the lines of "idiot" to me. 

"Just stating the facts," I raise both my hands up in defense at Harry's tone. Finally removing his hands after what seemed like forever, we all see his face, his eyes almost bloodshot and his nose red and irritated. 

"You look like shit," I comment, receiving a glare from him, "right. Shutting up now."

Selena's POV: 

"So, tracing back the records, you can see these alterations were made from your office. However, the original data, submitted from each individual teacher's rooms reveal this," Matthew uncovers as he scrolls through page elements and other nerdy shit. His friend, Atticus, displays the time frames when the edits were made and Anne seems in thought, knowing the times are when she was not present herself in the office.