11. Rooftop

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. i'm really stressed with college details and ap tests and finishing senior year ): also thanks to anyone who voted for me! unfortunately i didn't make the next round (you needed like 1000's of votes oops), but thank you so much for those who tried to help!

______________________________________

Harry's POV:

"It's like a dream come true," I admit as everyone crowds around me. The boys demanded that I tell them everything and the girls being themselves, of course couldn't wait to hear about the gossip, though Danielle was less than supportive of it all.

"Be careful. Don't let her use you," she warns but I shake my head persistently.

"She wouldn't do that," I mutter. It still bothered me to no end that I don't have everyone's approval, though this isn't going to lessen my affections for her in any manner.

"Whatever, anyway, what happened?" Louis eagerly awaits for me to continue and I laugh. He is always the most excited about gossip. Some things just never change. I truly appreciate how long my friends have stuck by my side and their endless support for me is incredibly endearing.

"Well, we went to an art museum," I twiddle with my fingers.

"How did that go?" Zayn perks up once he hears one of his interests being mentioned.

"Swell. I took her to the new gallery that just opened up," I beam as his eyes widen. We both know I scored.

"How could you possibly get tickets to those? It was an exclusive event," he narrows his eyes and I can't help laughing at his sudden excitement and curiosity.

"My uncle," I mention quietly and the realization sinks in Zayn's face as he nods. When I first met Zayn, I was instantly amazed by artistic talent and the way he could create something so effortlessly with so much determination. My uncle had offered him a chance to get his work displayed and he had accepted a couple times. However, when he was asked if he wanted to start his own gallery under my uncle's name, he declined, saying he rather try to open one without any help.

"What happened then? Did she like it?" Louis butts in, arms stretching out to shake my shoulders.

"Well...I don't kiss and tell," I smirk and the boys' eyes widen. Eleanor practically squeals while all the guys have their jaws almost dropping.

"Bitch, you did not," Louis stares into my eyes seriously.

"Would I be so happy if I didn't?" the guys shake their heads, appalled.

Niall slaps my chest repeatedly, mocking my accent at the same time, "No fucking way!"

"How did you hide this from us for so long?! You literally tell us everything like whenever you need to wee. How is it possible you didn't have the urge to spill?!" Liam throws his hands in the air, frustrated. Danielle seems to just remain silent, sitting there and taking everything in and Eleanor looks so happy for me, her cheeks are almost glowing.

"Did I mention she said I could take her on a second date?" I grin and just as they are about to attack me for details and for not informing them about everything, we have to go to class. Saved by the bell.

Zayn's POV:

"Today, I have some exciting news to tell you. As you know, the wall near the school entrance is quite plain. Ms. Cox and I discussed about what would make it more aesthetically pleasing to the students and staff. I'm pleased to say we are going to have a mural there, painted by one of you. We want it to represent our school and embody our spirit. You guys can work on drafts and then submit them to me by the end of this week. She'll then choose one and we'll let you know when you can start working on it," Ms. Deschanel explains. A few of us seem excited while the rest of the class appears unfazed by the news.