Chapter 26

"Come in." I said to the person at my door.

"Cassandra." Said Luciano walking inside.

"Oh hi." I said wondering why he was here.

"I have something to say." He said nervously.

"Fire away."

"How do I say this?" He said seeming a bit awkward.

"Well you could say Hi, and then what you have to say. Preferably a joke."

"Hi, I like you as in more than friends." He said looking at me in the eye.

What did he just say?

He has to be joking. There's no way anybody would like me.

"Is this a joke? Cause if it is you got me. Please start laughing." I said confused.

"No." He said seriously.

"I think you're the funniest girl here and you're not afraid to speak your mind or use sarcasm. You see me for who I am instead of what I have. You're not afraid to be yourself or do things by yourself." He said looking at me in the eye.

"So I don't intend of letting you go that easily."

I'm can't believe it. There's no way this is possible. This is a dream.

"Somebody pinch me now." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"Can't do that. Don't want you to wake up even if this is a dream." He said jokingly.

I scowled at him and looked out the window.

"Hey, I was serious when I said those things. You intrigue me." He said with his eyes twinkling with fascination.

"But it's still shocking."

"It would be." He said while nodding his head.

"The day I met you, I thought you were some quiet girl who had no backbone and had no ideas of her own. But then I realized how wrong I was and found myself fascinated." He said honestly.

"Well I hated you the day I met you." 

He laughed "Mutual emotions there."

"Well I should probably go. Bye Cassandra." He said before waving goodbye and walking out the door.

What did I think of all this? 

Strange thing is I don't know what I should think.

Should I like him?

Should I reject him?

But I can't do any of those things without knowing my true feelings first.

And right now they were confused.