Chapter 9

I groaned as light went into my room and I dramatically said "Don't let the sun burn my eyes, let me rest so I may recover my eyes from the burning light."

My maids giggled and Summer exclaimed " GET UP Cassandra your meeting is today!" 

"I don't wanna go! My bed is so...comfy..." I said ready to doze off again.

They threw away my blankets and dragged me out by force and forced me to take off my nightwear and pushed me into the bath tub. Stupid schedule.

By the time they finished dressing me up they put a hint of mascara on my eyes to bring out the browness of them and threw me in a spaghetti strap silver dress that went to my knees .

I groaned as 10:30 was approaching and I waved goodbye as they put a blue rose in my shoulder lengthed wig. I added my phoenix ring and walked out the door and into the meeting area.

I could see I wasn't the only one there.

The other 34 girls were already there sucking up to the Prince and I just rolled my eyes and went to the farthest corner in the room.

The Prince then announced " Now we are all here I will call everyone one by one for about a minute to get to know each and everyone of you. First off Jane."

The girl with black curly hair jumped up excitedly and headed over to the private area with the Prince. 

She came back a minute later and I groaned cause the time was just not long enough. He should just ignore me.

Stella went after her and so on until Aurora left. 

"Good luck." I whispered 

"Thanks." She said with a small smile and left.

About a minute later she came back a bit depressed.

"What's wrong?" I said concern showing over my face

"I um" she said but before she could finish the Prince called my name.

"Be careful" she said and I nodded.

"Hello, Cassandra how are you today?" Prince Luciano said with a frown.

"Good, how about you Prince?" I said politely even though in my head my voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Wonderful." He said coldly.

There was silence and I refused to break it.

"You know you're pretty average looking." He said coldly.

 I looked at him coldly and said " I don't care if I'm average or not. Love doesn't exist anyways."

I noticed how cold he was, how he didn't say much and was always crossing his arms.

"You may leave now." He said.

"Gladly" I said annoyed.

God he was a jerk.